Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Don't Be A Dream Chaser But Become A Dream Actualise - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Don't Be A Dream Chaser But Become A Dream Actualise (295 Views)

Life Changing Poetry || A Slave To A Dream | The Greatest Perspective On Life Th / I Had A Dream: Is The Avatar About To Be Demystified? / Story: A Dream Of A Mother [episode 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Dream Chaser But Become A Dream Actualise by adaezeh126(f): 4:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Most people in the world now finds it hard to actualise their dreams rather they chase their dreams, don't follow the crowd rather let the crowd follow you .Always work towards achieving your dreams no matter the situations or your surroundings cause life itself is hard and for you to achieve your dreams and set goals you have to strive hard to get to the top you admire.

I repeat don't be a dream chaser but rather a dream actualise cause it pays at the end of the day.

for more of this contact me at my email adaezeh126@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Content Note / Please Nairalanders How Do I Post My Literary Work For Review. / Oprah Winfreys Global Book Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.