Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Point Of Sale Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Point Of Sale Software (786 Views)

PHP Point Of Sale Software Free Download / Point Of Sale Software / Point Of Sale Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Sale Software by 3SPOS(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Grow your sales with
Best Cloud POS System

3S POS System is the best point of sales software tailored to meet the needs of small businesses in every industry.

Perfect for every retail store type

3S POS is made to help the grow retailers sales with inventory management tools including real-time reporting & analytics

Best POS System for Retail

3S POS System works efficiently on multi-store businesses and boost sales with its robust business management tools

Advanced retail store management

Built for every type of retail store and works pefectly with every type of Point of Sale hardware.

3S Point of Sales System has made check-outs easy and payment transactions even more easier at point of sale counters.

Simple, cost-effective and productive Point of Sale Solution

3S POS is made to help the grow retailers sales with inventory management tools including real-time reporting & analytics

https://www.3spos.com

Re: Point Of Sale Software by Thewize1: 3:42am On Aug 29, 2019
I am interested in this solution. Please send me detdetails if this can be used in a barbing saloon

(1) (Reply)

Best Computer Antivirus Software / SOLD OUT,Dell Inspiron 15 5000 I3 8th Generation 12gb Ram, 1tb With Games 150k / HP Envy 8gb Ram ...fast Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.