Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Magazine Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Magazine Design (1499 Views)

Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers / See A Sample Magazine Cover / Naira Land Magazine,have A Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magazine Design by Judeylive(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2010
Plz, I'll be glad if anybody can help me with the names of all the softwares require in the Layout/Design of a Magazine. Thanks!
Re: Magazine Design by nine09(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
x
Re: Magazine Design by ableD1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
I use photoshop cs5, cs4, cs3 because it's looks sharper nd eye catching
Re: Magazine Design by hackarson: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
able D:

able D:

able D:

Re: Magazine Design by nine09(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
x
Re: Magazine Design by Judeylive(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2010
nine09:

Adobe Indesign! the Perfect Match!

but you can try coreldraw

goodluck

Guy,av seen some of your works, plz give your e-mail addy, lemme contact you. Are you on facebook?
Re: Magazine Design by shagry1(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2010
hackarson:

are you kidding or what ? Photoshop for Magazine layout shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Poster
U can you Quark express or Adobe Indesign

If you have any job you can contact me for d Layout/Design
Re: Magazine Design by Judeylive(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2010
shagry1:

are you kidding or what ? Photoshop for Magazine layout shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Poster
U can you Quark express or Adobe Indesign

If you have any job you can contact me for d Layout/Design
Plz, I really need to contact you cause I have a job. But I need to be with during the job. where do you reside?
Re: Magazine Design by shagry1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
The issue right now is that am not in Nigeria for now, am in Dubai working as a graphic artist for an advertising company but i will be in Nigeria by December.

you can send me the full details of what you really want to do to my email shagrykreative@yahoo.com maybe i can help from here
Re: Magazine Design by planetuzor(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
Learn to design graphics with this video tutorial call me on 08027717474. It contains Tutorial on Corel Draw, Hw to design fliers banners calendars magazines only limited cd's available

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here (for Premium Designs Et Al) / Canon EOS M50. SOLD / Taking Animation To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.