Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ideas And Time - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ideas And Time (326 Views)

The Guardians - Space and Time. / Life And Time Of Dr. Nwafor Orizu As Acting President Of Nigeria / The Book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas And Directory Of Money Sources" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas And Time by Hatsm(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2019
[b][/b]
Ideas are in categories, they are like pregnant women waiting to give birth, there are some who eventually loss the baby, while some give birth to the baby, some give birth earlier and some spent hours in the labour room. Although, it is commonly certain that the sex is either a male or a female. In some cases different pregnant womens give birth to the same kind of sex, but the babies will have their differences.

The woman is you
The idea is the pregnancy
The sex: male or female is positive or negative
The number of hours they spend in the labour room is the time
Giving birth to the same sex is either positive positive with the a difference.

Ideas are received by inspiration, some by critical thinking, some by a little spark in their brain but, let me tell you there are more than ten other persons that has received a similar ideas like yours. It now depends on the capacity and your capabilities to turn those ideas into physical needs of man or a working project.

Sometimes you noticed that you have an idea, a story to write, a script, a design, a song to sing, a software to design etc. And while you are still taking your time writing them down and stearing at it, boom! you see your exact idea in display put to work by another person and you begin to wonder, this person has copied my ideas, he has stolen my designed and so on.

Funny isn't it? Time is the deciding factor between a losser and Victor. Time is the only thing God gives to mankind that is equal on earth.
Wait for no one, as the seconds clicks tik-tok, tik-tok, so does ideas move from one head to another, it all depends on those who utilise it and turn it around to physical needs of men.

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, not yesterday but, today is a day to plant another tree don't wait till tomorrow.
[b][/b]
Ideas are in categories, they are like pregnant women waiting to give birth, there are some who eventually loss the baby, while some give birth to the baby, some give birth earlier and some spent hours in the labour room. Although, it is commonly certain that the sex is either a male or a female. In some cases different pregnant womens give birth to the same kind of sex, but the babies will have their differences.

The woman is you

Ideas are received by inspiration, some by critical thinking, some by a little spark in their brain but, let me tell you there are more than ten other persons that has received a similar ideas like yours. It now depends on the capacity and your capabilities to turn those ideas into physical needs of man or a working project.

Sometimes you noticed that you have an idea, a story to write, a script, a design, a song to sing, a software to design etc. And while you are still taking your time writing them down and stearing at it, boom! you see your exact idea in display put to work by another person and you begin to wonder, this person has copied my ideas, he has stolen my designed and so on.

Funny isn't it? Time is the deciding factor between a losser and Victor. Time is the only thing God gives to mankind that is equal on earth.
Wait for no one, as the seconds clicks tik-tok, tik-tok, so does ideas move from one head to another, it all depends on those who utilise it and turn it around to physical needs of men.

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, not yesterday but, today is a day to plant another tree don't wait till tomorrow.
[b][/b]

The woman is you

Cc: Henry Mishael
Re: Ideas And Time by Titcombe20(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Nice piece Bro

(1) (Reply)

White Man In Town (chapter Thirty Two) / Sulaimansarki Buruku Young Dr / Feminism Gone South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.