Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) (53890 Views)

Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by ucheo: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
These people killed my younger bros 20Government in same LGA in Rivers State...a fine NSCDC officer ...uptil now no settlement from Federal Government
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by willyo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
But that vehicle was shot at from the front. How does one chase another face-to-face?

Lies...

Where are the weapons?

Fvck off NA
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by delishpot: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dem don kill am jungle justice style come dey write long story. Anyhow, lets do the usual gragra and move onto slay queen and 1001 ways to please your man topics
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigerian army officers are involve in oil bunkering business.The reason they kill this guy is because one of their personnel was killed.It is God's plan for every army officer to be posted to the Niger delta.At the same time it is the devil's wish for the army officers to be posted to borno to fight bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen.That is what they always say.
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by lakesider(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bloggers, do u know you can go to jail for posting dead man s pix
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by ken6488(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Stupid illiterate who can’t read. Only an insane person will make such a comment

Shut your trash...

What about the illegal gold mining in zamfara ..

I don't support crime.... But it unfair
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by MinCeteris: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Amanismone:
They can only fight harmless southerners but when it comes to real war, they will hide

You called them harmless?

You must be a criminal too. They will soon catch you.
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
You know what they say about dying with eyes open...this crooked system ain't good for nobody, may we all reflect about where we want to go with this system... paradise or abyss...
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by frozen70(f): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Finally he has been caught

What has he gained from illegal deals ❓

Only to die like cockroache
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Amanismone:
They can only fight harmless southerners but when it comes to real war, they will hide

I think he isn't harmless.
He bunkers the creeks by killing the innocent villagers and thereby stealing the crude at the detriment of the income that will accrue to the 13% derivation of the south south states.
Only God knows how many innocent ijaws etc he killed, including the recent soldiers he gunned down.
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by tyup(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
solukunle:
hope he no Jesus before his death

Lol
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
shogsman:
I can't believe y'all supporting this criminal act,Nigerians are the cause of their problems.
Extra judicial killing is worst

What about the illegal miners in the north.

How many have they killed
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Dynast(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is uncivil and barbaric
parading dead body in full glare without cover.

Thats eye sore
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by SammyTJack: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
I wonder why i never get to see the bullet holes in this things
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Maket: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Army killed a millionaire?
Is death the penalty for this crime or was he was shot while exchanging bullets with the army?
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by SammyTJack: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dynast:
This is uncivil and barbaric
parading dead body in full glare without cover.

Thats eye sore
Its not babaric,
There are better thngs to do with time than start looking for blanket to cover dead body,
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by robinsoncrosoe: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
anyimontana:
Wages of sin...

Still baffles me how naija security weapons ,when fired pulls criminals pants...
grin

Always Thot same...still confused

1 Like

Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by generalwo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Amanismone:
...... How is he harmless or are u one of his recruits..... U didn't see the part where they said a rifle and magazine were found at the crime scene abi...... Tribalistic mugu
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
I read on this same NL that Army killed a Chief in Rivers and this were the same pictures I saw

Different stories same pictures
NL should do something abt those who spread fake news, desperate bloggers dem
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Groovenaija360:
More

Any illegal that puts my life on a spot I flee from it. Calculate your Risk sad
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by imagineheaven(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
The government discovers oil in your backyard, it's theirs. They discover drug, it's yours.
Since they don't want to use the country's income well, who see make him explore. Na God give all of us.
R.I.P man.
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by lielbree: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
shankara7:
Gov. Wike recently accused GOC 6 Div of having his own oil bunkering team.
Of course they do
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Eteka1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
ken6488:

Shut your trash...

What about the illegal gold mining in zamfara ..

I don't support crime.... But it unfair
Its unfair to kill the criminal?
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by geedup(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmmmm.....army and nscdc officials wey dey do the main bunkering. Let the truth be told. Could be he wasn't in agreement with them so they did the needful and put a word on it "most wanted". NIGERIA!!!! I still have hope on you though....
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
why not Arrest him? rather, what if he is innocent? Now we will never know the truth.
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
ajebuter:
In as much as I condemn the act of bunkering , oil theft and gangsterism by these criminals and they deserve their sad ending,

However, from the first picture, it is apparent the criminal was captured alive because his hands were tied behind him, then summarily executed..

Criminals deserve their sad ending but our military should be more professional

What sort of analysis is this? The second picture clearly showed his blood splattered everywhere on the ground with his hands spread apart clearly showing that it was where he was killed.....the first picture shows blood stains in the vans meaning he was loaded into the van and with the fact that there is no clear evidence that those hands are tired, his hands were like probably on him been loaded into the back of the truck
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by gr8child(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
anyimontana:
Wages of sin...

Still baffles me how naija security weapons ,when fired pulls criminals pants...

I was just thinking the same thing. I no know say bullet dey unbuckle belt.

1 Like

Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by ken6488(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Eteka1:
Its unfair to kill the criminal?

cheesy People like you will still be shouting jungle justice later..
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Deephresh(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na wa o! Yesterday Nairaland said this man is community leader killed by uniform men and whisked away.

Today Nairaland say na most wanted which one we go believe nw?
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Daboomb: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Amanismone:

I was about to ask the same thing!
How come they kill the most wanted Oil bunkerer in the South of Nigeria but never even arrest just one of those Northerners who dig GOLD in Zamfara and has turned the place to a killing field?
What about those mallams who mine Gold in Osun state?

Is it only Crude Oil from the South, that is a national Wealth while the Gold from the North belongs only to the Fulanis and Hausas in the North?Something will give, eventually
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by Rolly22(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
I don't believe this story, this guy doesn't even looked armed. I think they framed him up
Re: Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) by zedman1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
50Cent said "die trying" but this one died crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Storm Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos. Several Persons Abducted / Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.