Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) (37595 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by NameChecker: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by iamapplord(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:
She has always wanted to be a witch and now she finally looks like one so why is she complaining?

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]
*spits angry
Chai only GOD will show you MERCY ��

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by ChristopherJnr(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mutteeme:
Kemi Olunloyo shows off marks inflicted on her by armed robbers who broke into her Ibadan home.

[i][/i]

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/kemi-olunloyo-shows-off-marks-inflicted-on-her-by-armed-robbers-photos.html

Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1800 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday... feel free to ask me how 08105323615 WHATSAPP, people make really money
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by VHILL: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Must everything be posted on social media? some people have bigger problems but no body hears about them till they where solved......why bringing every trash to us. Sister! go take care of yourself please!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by livebyday(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
exstreve:
Today is the most happiest day of my life.
When all hope was gone, all hope lost, I even wanted to drink sniper, then from nowhere came this post. Where will I have been without this post, all I have to say is, wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing
And thanks kemi for winning the "thief wonded victim" of the year

All my years as a Sarcasm Ronin (masterless sarcasm samurai) I have come across different levels of skilled sarcasm masters but this is a whole new level and I must acknowledge your skills master grin

Will you accept me as your student sensei ? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Aunty kemi what's wrong with u?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Jklastborn(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
I hope finally she go get sense of no putting mouth on other people matters again.
David chapter 1 vs 2 grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo shows off marks inflicted on her by armed robbers who broke into her Ibadan home.

Recall that Kemi Olunloyo took to her Instagram page to lament how 5 armed robbers attacked her home with dangerous weapons, beat her family up and stole their belongings.

Kemi says the robbers came in at about 1:45 am on June 14th and she has pleaded with the Nigerian police to come to her aid.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/kemi-olunloyo-shows-off-marks-inflicted-on-her-by-armed-robbers-photos.html

Thank God you are alive to share your bad experience with men of the underworld.

May this never be our portion.

In Jesus name AMEN !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
twilliamx:
This are not armed robbers. Somebody is teaching her a lesson of talking too many trash.

U spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
should be investigated...someone is behind this, how can you beat an old woman like this

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Chukalemon(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
maybe the lady refuse to give them money and you know how furious robbers can be when you refuses to give them money
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pavarottii:
Even if I don't like her ways.., this is bad, don't wish it for my enemies... Wish her and her son quick recovery. Culprits should be brought to justice.
Where you want see them before justice take place... Am sure its as a result of what she sow .. She don offend ogun
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Arijude(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
this kemi needs a very big rod in that hole BTW her thighs to reset her dumb brain
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
exstreve:
Today is the most happiest day of my life.
When all hope was gone, all hope lost, I even wanted to drink sniper, then from nowhere came this post. Where will I have been without this post, all I have to say is, wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing
And thanks kemi for winning the "thief wonded victim" of the year

Be like say you still drink the sniper
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chai, this woman worwor no be small
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by raphroye: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
I no trust aunty kem kem, she fit paint her body
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by gift2xl: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
AFTER TWO YEARS, I KNOW ONE OF THE ROBBERS FACE THAT RAPED ME AND I WILL EXPOSE HIM. UPLOADING SOON
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Ejika48(f): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nawa o. So this woman never marry not to talk of having kids. Coz if she has her madness will not have been dz much. God help n heal her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Christains03242:
[sup][/sup]e

u are a big idiot. any body that gives u a dime for these ur so-called games will be the greatest fool of this century.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
These are not marks,looks aligned.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by angelamina(f): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
She don go fight another Yoruba woman, them come beat nonsense comot for her body..... She come dey lie for the poor robbers head undecided soo sorry about the bruises ma, but u sef too get bad mouth.. Kilode sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
raphroye:
I no trust aunty kem kem, she fit paint her body

What a word coming from your M...th !

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by boujeeassnigga(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
I HATE CLOUT-CHASERS
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by shiwex: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Really don't know why some people are amused by this sad event. Only goes to show that Nigeria is a jungle and its full of animals. After you will come on here and say there is suffering in Nigeria, una go die finish.....Shithole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
This woman eh!!!

Goan beg that girl, what her name again. The Yoruba actress.

grin grin grin and Kemi dey claim area mama!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by Charly68: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
God will punish the miscreants for their wickedness.. It is well ma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) by ogbestone(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
May Almighty God intervene in this womans case. Aunty Kem Kem please stay out of Trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latasha Ngwube Sizzles In Beautiful New Photos / Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.