Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

TV Personality Peace Hyde Involved In An Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TV Personality Peace Hyde Involved In An Accident (346 Views)

South Africa TV Personality, Boity Thulo Dons Super Sexy Revealing Bikini. Photo / SA TV Personality, Boity Thulo Stun In Sexy Bikini Photos / Joke Silva, Peace Hyde, Others Unveiled As Influencers For 2017 ELOY Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TV Personality Peace Hyde Involved In An Accident by MhizMuna: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Forbes Woman Africa’s Against The Odds anchor and Television Personality, Peace Hyde suffers ligament damages as she was involved in an accident.

The accident left her with a grade 3 ligament tear which will keep her in bed and home for 3 months.

Narrating the incidence via her instagram, she said:

If THIS POST pops up on your timeline leave a short POSITIVE message for me! –To the BEST weekend of my journey so far (…wait on it fam!) which ended in the WORST way. I had a BAD accident and ended up with Grade 3 Ligament Tear in my right leg? Yes I am a PROFESSIONAL clumsy person?! Lol! –

–The doctor said I won’t be able to MOVE for the next 3 months! That’s 12 weeks of TIME LOST! 2016 hours! 120,960 minutes! **Sobs!** This accident reminded me that NO JOURNEY is perfect… no one SEES what happens to you BEHIND closed doors. It was a BIG wake up call!-

–I’ve been on a rollercoaster myself for the past few months and I’ve put a lot out on Instagram but the REALITY is there are SOME battles you HAVE to fight behind closed doors.

https://www./2019/06/tv-personality-peace-hyde-involved-in-an-accident.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Ex Yolo Star, Fela Makafui Signs New Ambassadorial Deal With Castle Gate Estate / Tonto Dikeh’s Former Friend Shocked As She Receives N3m Bday Gift From Churchill / Bbnaija: Khafi Talks About Being Celibate For 8 Years After Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.