Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Little Child's Dream..a Painting On Women That Inspired The Little Girl. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Little Child's Dream..a Painting On Women That Inspired The Little Girl. (1062 Views)

SLAVE: A Painting By Oresegun Olumide / A Painting Of Abule ado, Satellite Town Lagos / We Make Art/Painting On Canvas.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Little Child's Dream..a Painting On Women That Inspired The Little Girl. by Simplezart(f): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
A child born with dreams, the dreams that were not accepted in her environment, she has to fight for the acceptance of her dream, growing up as a child she felt rejected by all and sundry because her dreams weren’t valued at all, she eventually turned that rejection into fuel that kept her passion burning.

She looked up to some amazing women who broke the jinx to get to the climax in their various fields. Women like Chimamanda Adichie, Serena Williams, Beyoncé Knowles, Ngozi okonjo-Iweala, Mitchelle Obama. She looked up to these women believing she can be them in her dream of being a painter. Her love for art, Nature and painting has turned her dream into a Reality.

Today that child has become a grown woman who is on the train heading to greatness. With love all I can say is happy birthday to this young lady whom the world will celebrate for her creativity.

Artist: Ikegwuonu chidimma
TItle: A child's dream
Instagram : @urunwa_art

Re: The Little Child's Dream..a Painting On Women That Inspired The Little Girl. by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Hey Chidinma. I didn't know you are on nairaland. Didn't also know you are an artist.
Simplezart:
A child born with dreams, the dreams that were not accepted in her environment, she has to fight for the acceptance of her dream, growing up as a child she felt rejected by all and sundry because her dreams weren’t valued at all, she eventually turned that rejection into fuel that kept her passion burning.

She looked up to some amazing women who broke the jinx to get to the climax in their various fields. Women like Chimamanda Adichie, Serena Williams, Beyoncé Knowles, Ngozi okonjo-Iweala, Mitchelle Obama. She looked up to these women believing she can be them in her dream of being a painter. Her love for art, Nature and painting has turned her dream into a Reality.

Today that child has become a grown woman who is on the train heading to greatness. With love all I can say is happy birthday to this young lady whom the world will celebrate for her creativity.

Artist: Ikegwuonu chidimma
TItle: A child's dream
Instagram : @urunwa_art

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Artist Please Advice Me On This Work, What Should I Do? / I Need Help / Your Graphic Jobs For Just 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.