Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State (1274 Views)

How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Sani Danladi: Wadume Pictured With APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba (Photo) / Court Disqualifies Sani Danladi As APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by Mrcomedimatic: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq and Rt Hon. Salihu Yakubu Danladi Speaker KWHA at the newly opened Domino Pizza in Kwara to refresh and encourage them that old and new businesses will survive under their administration in the best interest of Kwara.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/18/gov-abdulrazaq-hon-danladi-spotted-at-the-newly-domino-pizza-in-kwara-state/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by iamJ(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pizza joint in kwara state?

Who ever thought of this idea deserves to be sacked, that state is backwards, it's like opening a Rolls Royce maintenance center in ibadan
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by SarkinYarki: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
iamJ:

Who ever thought of this idea deserves to be sacked, that state is backwards, it's like opening a Rolls Royce maintenance center in ibadan

So you see Pizza as sophitication ko?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by iamJ(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

So you see Pizza as sophitication ko?
people that can't afford to pay more than 50# for okada will pay 1200 for a slice of bread and stew

Abeg no make me laugh, that outlet will close in 3 months

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by Amuocha: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Useless expensive bread pizza angry sad
Useless picture
I pity those staff and their useless HR Oga embarassed
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by KristaPretty(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
See how them bendan pose for photo like who wan shit for body! Yoruba people sef! grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by SarkinYarki: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
iamJ:
people that can't afford to pay more than 50# for okada will pay 1200 for a slice of bread and stew

Abeg no make me laugh, that outlet will close in 3 months

Domino get 500 Pizza now oo
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by Bicttroii: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by iamJ(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Domino get 500 Pizza now oo
unless it's 50 for 3 slices that shop will close

Those people are very backwards, I know kwara state very well

Maybe the governor or his friend is a shareholder in domino Nigeria, maybe thats why they opened the outlet, ordinary puff puff sellers there aren't making sales talkless of pizza, it's bread and stew that they will call it
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by johnmartus(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Which of southeast state have shopprite?
iamJ:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by iamJ(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
johnmartus:
Which of southeast state have shopprite?
I'm not Igbo
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by SarkinYarki: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
iamJ:

Maybe the governor or his friend is a shareholder in domino Nigeria, maybe thats why they opened the outlet, ordinary puff puff sellers there aren't making sales talkless of pizza, it's bread and stew that they will call it

You seem to know Kwara well oo grin grin
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by johnmartus(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Of course you will denounce your tribe few people actually proud of being igbo.
iamJ:
I'm not Igbo
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by Abbeysunday(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
iamJ:

Bros.....Shush that dumping ground u call mouth
And stop saying shit about a place u know nothing about......Thunder fire you if them no close down in 3months as u predicted
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq, Hon. Danladi Spotted At The Newly Domino Pizza In Kwara State by etrouble: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
iamJ:

Oh my father in heaven, I bind every spirit of poverty in this guy's life. So, Pizza is now for the elites. Poverty, Die, Die, Die in your life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No World Leader Is As Irresponsible As A Nigerian President-Kukah (2018) / Kogi: Bello's Camp Releases Documents Showing Wada’s Health Status (photos) / Hope Uzodimma Will Be Impeached As PDP Has 13 House Members And APC None

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.