Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Short Story About A Young Student Falsely Accused Of Rape. By Frontierlee - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Short Story About A Young Student Falsely Accused Of Rape. By Frontierlee (492 Views)

A Poem About Rape By A Nairalander / Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu / The Undisputed - A Story About Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story About A Young Student Falsely Accused Of Rape. By Frontierlee by frontierlee: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
My name is Ibadan, the only child of my aged parents. My mum was 56 when she had me, and according to the news, she didn't celebrate my birth because she was scared. I was too good to be true. My dad is a year older than my mum. I am now 23.
Today is my birthday, and it also is the day I die from hanging. What I did wrong? Nothing!
When I met Yejide, it was most extraordinarily, and after our first encounter, I knew she was going to change my life. We had met at a viewing centre. There was a match between Manchester United and Liverpool Fc. Yejide was the only female there, and unlike other girls, she didn't come with any guy. Liverpool FC won, and Yejide was angry. Not giving a Bleep about her emotional state, a lot of guys tried to get her number and flirt with her, but she ignored all of them like they didn't exist. At a point, I looked around for her and was just fast enough to see her board a bike and leave angrily. She had forgotten her purse on the bench, and I was lucky enough to see it. As I took it, one mind told me to hand it over to Hajj, the owner of the viewing centre; another mind told me to hold the purse and try to contact her myself. I followed the other mind.
When I got home, I opened the purse and found her number in a small paper. So I called her and arranged for her to meet me to collect her purse. When she came, it was well past 11 pm, and the clouds were gathering.
"Is it okay if I pass the night here?"
I wouldn't have reacted any different if you had hit my nipples with voltage pliers. To say I was shocked would be a gross understatement.
I eyed her and sized her up for some seconds. Yejide has a beautiful face and one hell of a gorgeous body. Her breasts were small and perky just the way I like them. Her bum short outlined her every detail, and I could swear she was smelling of faint perfume.
I nodded and told her to come in. My room looked awesome, and I almost shook myself when I saw how well arranged it was. I had a TV, and my generator was on. My small fridge had things a student would have, and my bed looked the better part of a stadium.
She looked indifferent when she saw my room, and I was disappointed.
The rain had started in earnest, and I excused myself to reposition my generator. By the time I came in, she was under my blanket, and her bra laid beside the bed. I had to think of flying pigs to calm my dick down. We didn't say a word all through. A few minutes later, I could hear her softly snoring as the rain poured heavily. I positioned myself on the other side of my big bed and drifted off to sleep still surprised.

A small tap woke me, and I immediately sat upright. My generator was off, and the room was very dark. I stood up to get my lamp, and as I left the comfort of the bed, the cold hit me across the chest. I hurriedly switched on the lamp and went back to bed. She must have felt me shivering, so she turned to face me and whispered above a husk.
"Come closer; I'll keep you warm."
I didn't think it twice as I scampered over to her side of the bed and hugged her from behind under the blanket. I had already wrapped my arms around her torso when I shockingly discovered that she was naked from the waist down. Flying pigs couldn't help this time, and my dick rested between the crack of her firm ass. Blood rushed to my head, and my heart almost left its place.
"You're not wearing anything" I managed to say. My hands almost left her body, but she held it in place.
"Is that too much for you to handle? Why not just take off your shorts and make me feel good?" She ground her ass more, and my penis poked her sphincter.
Damn it all! I removed my shorts and lifted one of her legs. I could smell her juices already, and as soon as I poked at her entrance, she moved downwards and took all of me in.
I licked her skin, and it tasted of raspberry. She was so tight that my dick grazed her walls, and she squirmed under the blanket. The cold made it sweeter, and we didn't sweat too much. When I flipped her over and plunged into her from behind, she vibrated and came all over my dick as her life depended on it. I spread her butt and toyed with her hole. She lost it and begged me to fill her up, telling me she was on the pill and safe. I obediently obliged and burst my seed in her with abandon, not giving a Bleep in the world except the one I was in.
I collapsed on the bed, wasted and spent. I looked back at her small frame and discovered that she was snoring gently again. What a beautiful thing!
Morning came, and she excused herself to leave. I leaned in for a kiss, and she returned it without a fuss. I was sad to see her go. As she opened the door, she looked back at me and said: "my name is Yejide." Immediately she said it, we both burst out laughing as I discovered that I didn't know her name and she didn't know mine.
"I'm Ibadan." I said.
"Ibadan? Ibadan as in town or name?" She queried.
"Ibadan as in name." I stated as a matter of fact.
"Wow. Weird one. See you later."
With that, she closed the door behind her and left.

I was getting ready for school around an hour later when I heard a knock on my door. I opened to check, and I saw two police officers, Yejide and a tall older man. I had no idea what was going on, but my heart immediately started beating fast.

"He's the one." Yejide made that statement and pointed at me.
Before I could react or say anything, one of the policemen slapped me hard across the face and practically dragged me by my collar to their vehicle. The older man said nothing, but he eyed me with disgust. I wanted to ask what I did, but my mouth was swollen with blood.

The ride to the station left my heart in tatters. I couldn't see Yejide because she was in another car with the older man and they followed us close behind. When we got to the station, I was shaking and crying like a baby. The officer slapped me again, and I whimpered like a dog.

"Shebi you sabi rape abi? You sabi rape innocent girl wey no know anything abi?"
I almost passed out! What was he talking about? Raped who? I was still trying to think when the older man moved close to me and slapped me hard across the face. At this point, my mouth was bleeding bad, and my left eye became very swollen.

"You! How could you? How could you do that to such an innocent girl? You will rot in jail for this one. Bastard!"

I was still confused, but not for long. As I processed it all in my head, I discovered that Yejide must have lied that I raped her! But why?

Her father had come to her hostel that night, but she was at my place, getting bleeped silly. On getting home the second day, she had been confronted by her father, and to save face; she lied that I stole her purse, told her to come and collect it, and then raped her when she came.

I had no one to counter her story. When my mother came to see me a week later, I almost ran away in shame. She was happy to see me, but I could see the disappointment in her face. My dad gave me a look that told me that he knew I was innocent. It turned out that the older man was Yejide's father, and he had enough money to throw around. The police won't let me out, and just when I was starting to hope a little because my father got me a lawyer, Yejide's father came back with a DNA sample of my sperm that I had deposited in her child. I was nailed!

The judge gave me four years sentence, and from my lovely room, I ended up in prison. Life in prison was hell to say the least. Times without number, I considered giving up, but I stayed strong for my parents, who stopped visiting me after two years.

When I completed my sentence, I was wasted and indifferent about life. Life in prison taught me a lot of hard lessons. My once tender hands no more have lines. I was skinny and scrawny from head to toe.

I headed for home after prison. On getting home, the door was locked, and there were two graves in front of the house. Weeds sprouted everywhere, and I could see a lot of leaking roofs. Mrs Abaya, our next door neighbour, was sitting down with her daughter when I arrived. Immediately she saw me, she sent her daughter inside and greeted me with a grunt before disappearing inside herself.
Across the street, people hid their daughters, and I could hear doors lock from the inside. I didn't bother. I just wanted to see my parents. I forced open the door, and the dust that greeted me told me the house had been abandoned for years.
I called out to a guy across the street and asked about the owners of the house, my parents.

When he pointed towards the two badly covered graves, I needed no further explanation. Now I knew why they had stopped coming to see me in prison.

The boy explained that my dad had died from a heart attack, while my mom battled with stroke before dying shortly after. I thanked him and left.
When I walked back into the house, I only had one thing on my mind. I was tired, weary and worn-out. So, I took a rope, tied it to the ceiling and hung myself from it. Yejide won, and I lost.

Re: A Short Story About A Young Student Falsely Accused Of Rape. By Frontierlee by delishpot: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
I will judge you the way I will judge a woman if she had allowed prick to get her into some mess. In as much as I will say the girl should be punished for lying, I will blame you for the death of your people. Na lack of self control, carry put for one chance. You bleep that girl silly, ya papa die for ya silly action.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / My Remarkable Crossover Night! / The Witch Of Zedikus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.