Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) (59112 Views)

3 Cars Recovered As Kingpin And 26 Other Yahoo-boys Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan / Major Crowd Around Wuse Market - Mabushi Area / Karmo Market Abuja Was On Fire This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) by paix(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
I think they're mating Mechanically.
Re: 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
abuja s got clean roads, suitable for fast n fury drivers, see that the jetta is heavier than the camry, despite the fact that the camry flew and landed on the jetta roof, the roof dey kampe, another proof of german superiority over japanese flip flop products..

waiting for the toyota crew to wail out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sincerely i passed there today on my way to grillz wuse 2!!! I didn't even know that it was 3 cars involved!!!!! Wait ooo, where they auditioning for fast and furious abuja drift ni?
Re: 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Foo.lish Toyota drivers. They'll be speeding anyhow forgetting that they are driving an ordinary kpangolo...car wey nor balance for road go dey speed like mumu.
Re: 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) by fortune120(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Smile4daddy:
God take me and everyone reading these post we are tired of this world cry

who told you I'm tired of this world

let God take you and anyone that is tired of this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) by PrinzEleju: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Smile4daddy:
God take me and everyone reading these post we are tired of this world cry
Olobuuku omo,na you only God go take now.I never ready to die,another 60 years from today in a very sound health,humongous wealth,obedient and brilliant family etc.
Re: 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) by booksrite(f): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
abuja s got clean roads, suitable for fast n fury drivers, see that the jetta is heavier than the camry, despite the fact that the camry flew and landed on the jetta roof, the roof dey kampe, another proof of german superiority over japanese flip flop products..waiting for the toyota crew to wail out.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.