Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

|gocom Taxi| Do You Have A Car? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / |gocom Taxi| Do You Have A Car? (186 Views)

Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" / Help: I Want To Use My Car For Uber Taxi Portharcourt.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

|gocom Taxi| Do You Have A Car? by ifanyi2000(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
What if I tell you there is a way you can earn money without stress with your car? You don’t have to drive in search of passengers. All you have to drive. And Earn!

It’s so easy!

GoCom Taxi is a new innovative and dynamic taxi service provider. We offer you a means to go, come and make money.

Would like to partner with us and enjoy the following benefits?

Luxury Cars
Low deductions
Within 24 hours settlement
Subsidized Car maintenance
Easy payment procedure
Stable orders

Then CALL now and register with the leading service providers.

Download the app from google play store https://gocomtaxi.com/download.php for free and register in three easy steps.

Go, Come and make money….. Gocom taxi!

For more inquiries please contact us
Tel: 08098876494, 092917545
WhatsApp: 08115744130

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained & Certified On Weekends, The Most Powerful Creative Designs Training / Officer Cleaners Needed At Ikeja Gra / 11 Ways For Entrepreneurs To Attract Investors For Their Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.