Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigeria Custom Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Custom Service (1555 Views)

Nigeria Custom Service Sent Me This / Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Exam 2019 / Nigeria Custom Service Invitation Letter For Interview Real? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Custom Service by Damieeh: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good afternoon,
I sent my CV few weeks back to the NCS website. I got a mail from them (an application form being attached)on the 15th of June ..After filling the form,I sent back... I then got another confirmation mail,in which it is stated that I have to go to Wuse Abuja to collect invitation letter ,and if for any reason,I can't make it,I would make a payment of #5000.
My question now is ,can I trust this information?
The email address is - info.nigeriacustomservice.wuse@gmail.com

Below are the the copied inbox in my mail

Dear Applicant,

This is a confirmation that your application for the 2019 Nigeria Custom Service Replacement is successful

Your application number is (......)

NOTE: You are expected to come to our office in Wuse Zone 3 Abuja to pick up your invitation letter for interview. On or before 21 of June 2019.

In case you can’t make it to our office due to any inconveniences, you will have to pay a token of 5,000 Naira to the officer in charge of approving the letters and you will receive the letter through your email and print it out where ever you are.

Kindly contact the Protocol officer Mr. Umar Sanusi on 08187650290 if you want to receive the letter through your email.

Do not call if you are coming to the office to collect your letter.

HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Re: Nigeria Custom Service by dominique(f): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Capital SCAM. If you have N5k you're not using, you can dash the scammers sha. The email address is a huge red flag. No serious government organization will send you a mail with a Gmail account.
Re: Nigeria Custom Service by emmahoney(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Thunder that will fire this OP is doing push up. Don't worry, you will soon meet your Waterloo fraudster.
Re: Nigeria Custom Service by xaliujokes(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol scam, run for your life ooo
Re: Nigeria Custom Service by Adejal: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Confirmed scammers at work, bruh run
Re: Nigeria Custom Service by Sammyimpostor: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
I wonder why people fall for this cheap scam
Re: Nigeria Custom Service by Psalmstar: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Also received the mail, wanna vexed go dere office b4 because am close to the place b4 i av a change of mind. Mad pple full this country
Re: Nigeria Custom Service by micky22: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Custom using Gmail? What a joke!
Re: Nigeria Custom Service by teechedah: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2019
Got same mail too but I suspect the email address reading nigeriacustomservice.wuse@gmail.com.I already knew they are scammer.Thunder fire them.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite / 2021 Vivo Management Trainee Program / Vacancy Exists Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.