Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC (1285 Views)

Ondo Elections: We Have Uploaded 75% Of Results To INEC Server - INEC / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Naija4love(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2019

The Independent National Electoral Commission has said it only experimented the electronic transmission of results through the use of a server and it was not deployed in the 2019 general elections.

INEC said it after clamour rose for the commission to make it server available for the Peoples Democratic Party and its Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

The commission had insisted it did not make use of a server in 2019 despite budgeting and receiving N2.27 billion was budgeted for server-related procurement items.

Solomon Soyebi, Osun State, INEC National Commissioner, explained that the issue of the server was dropped while adding that the commission only experimented the use of a server in the Anambra, Sokoto and Osun elections.

“We piloted the use of transmission of election results electronically in Sokoto, in Anambra, even in Osun. What happened was that we were trying to pilot to see the desirability of such technology in our electoral process.

“Once in a while, you will see an experiment going on but we have to pilot it before we will deploy wholesale for election. We did not use it because of circumstances beyond the control of the Commission,” Soyebi said.

Soyebi attributed the inability to make use of the server to the late release of funds for the election.

He said, “First, our budget came out very late. There was also (an) issue (with) the Electoral Act. For these and some other reasons, the commission did not adopt that option; 2019 elections were conducted according to the law.

“We used the Constitution of the Federal Republic, we used the Electoral Act and our guidelines for 2019 elections. If you look at the three instruments carefully, the issue of the server was not highlighted.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/18/buhari-didnt-release-budget-time-so-we-couldnt-deploy-server-2019-elections-inec
Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
So many silly excuse from the Under-17 team of the APC (INEC)

Baba Lifeless couldn't release the budget on time because a burdillion thief needed it at his Ikoyi residence.

With the way INEC is going at the Tribunal, they may soon deny conducting 2019 Elections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by chidemavian: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
These guys should be jailed for life
. my verdict

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by ChristianNorth: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
So where did you store the data of over 80 million Nigerian electorate?
Whatever hardware you store the data in, is what we want to inspect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Racoon(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Another stupid lie.Still confirming that there was a server.An INEC's whose budget for the 2019 general election reflected electronic transmission of result using card readers that was sent to the Senate and president for approval.

cheesy So #246B electoral budget was just release for the sheer fun of it when a significant national exercise of a presidential election was allowed to suffer lost.

So other aspects of the electoral funds including the payment of adhoc staff, spurious feeding allowance for security agents, dogs, were also not utilized because of late release?

INEC under Prof.Mamud Yakubu and the APC have really bastardized our electoral process.The INEC chair suppose to resign and submit himself for prosecution in a saner clime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by naijaproper: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmmmm. Excuses and counter excuses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
We Don't Have a Server - INEC

We Have A Server But Wasn't Used In 2019 Elections - INEC

Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server - INEC

It Is Well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by MylezKayn(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
From all indications it's obvious INEC has been boxed into a tight corner hence the various lies, falsehood and deceit. What a Pity!!
Someone should please help me with that spitting meme *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Peroh426: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Inec is just shooting itself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Horbar1: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself.

We sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

Contact us today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
I was involved in examination malpractice alongside 6 other course mates consequently we were caught because of carelessness from one of us. The case has been on since last year and we were convicted but wasn't served withdrawal notice due to the reason we bribed using part of the last money u sent. not until we were about to go collect our result, they started telling us story that we aren't part of university anymore. I couldn't say it to u wen u came cos I'm ashamed things turned out this way. It's really not easy to bear spending 4yrs in the university and after the stress, sleepless nights and money spent, I couldn't show a tangible niche out from it and up till this moment, it's still stroke me off balance wen it became reality that the devil rubbed me off my struggles of 4yrs and to think it's the last year is really depressing and heart broken to an extent i contemplated suicide cos it's almost obvious that probably the world is against me, probably things don't want to move forward for me, just probably this life don't want to be fair to me even after putting efforts to achieving something worthwhile. It's really mind troubling! I don't see life as having few pairs of shoes, cloths, costly phones, I see life as as doing what makes one happy in terms of working hard by oneself and making money in the process is the reason we humans struggle to obtain certain fortunes in life, I also don't see life of fulfilment in hoping 4 somebody to send me money cos I hate disturbing others to give me a flicks of penny when at the end of spending it, I'd call to ask for more. I want to really do, showcase and work hard to obtain my own with that is how I can live a happy accomplished life. Trying to move one step of life forward and experiencing something taking me backward is what's really pains me and gives me sleepless nights of worries. Honestly speaking, if things doesn't get better for me in few coming years, I would have no any other option but to take my own life. However, I was unsure how things would turn out as regards the malpractice saga, i know it's gonna be difficult to scale through hence the reason I decided to learn sewing let it be that I have a skill to fall back to when the need arises for me to hustles and make little benefit for myself is why I asked u to send me money to buy sewing machine to start sewing remarkably at the end, mastered.

Hopefully I plan taking jamb next year and I will be putting in for UniAbuja Gods so willing so that I go device a way in working it out thereby making the admission a reality cause I just can't think of another year at home without doing something evolving. thoughtfully, I know it's gonna be challenging this time as to do with funding my school and I wouldn't blame anyone for irresponsibility owing to the fact you've all tried for me in the past just regretfully my carelessness ended things up in a deranged abysmal disappointment I really apologize. This is a trial time for me bro I plead ur generosity and simplicity to lift us out of this town that's if u desire we live happy and sound especially me that has network to connect with abide Abuja city coupled with the fact that I need to start making money for myself no matter how little should be convincing enough to awake ur pardon to see reasons with me pls as a matter of fact I want to host a show this year in Abuja a plan that has been on my mind since last year but couldn't do cos I'm financially and locationally challenged foot part of my reason I want us out of this town. This town is so stagnant that one hardly find something productive and industrious to do no assurance of reliance whatsoever to remain in this town cos i don't see things getting better anytime soon. However, speaking on behalf of everyone we seriously need a shift out of here pls we need to go start another life of comfortability and conduciveness, a life of meeting people that matters and living up life to the fullest who knows where one help would come from therefore staying in one face in most cases doesn't help. a life of finding to do something engaging for a living to meet up with little needs not necessarily demanding for money from any one. a life we all live to smile and be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by adekolaelect(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Erediauwa:

Baba Lifeless couldn't release the budget on time because a burdillion thief needed it at his Ikoyi residence.

With the way INEC is going at the Tribunal, they may soon deny conducting 2019 Elections.
but you were among those that gave credit to Saraki for delayed budget .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by simonlee(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
MylezKayn:
From all indications it's obvious INEC has been boxed into a tight corner hence the various lies, falsehood and deceit. What a Pity!!
Someone should please help me with that spitting meme *spits*

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Borderless: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Erediauwa:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Paperwhite(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Liars, cheaters, fraudsters and scammers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by livelymatilda: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:
So where did you store the data of over 80 million Nigerian electorate?

Whatever hardware you store the data in, is what we want to inspect.
Why do you want to inspect it? Looking for Transport fare to return to Cameroon I guess..

I remember when you guys were hailing Saraki for delaying the budget.It has now backfired .Go and demand for the Server from Saraki.. Lol

Wailing zombies

1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by micfoley: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
Story for the.....
Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by livelymatilda: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
We Don't Have a Server - INEC

We Have A Server But Wasn't Used In 2019 Elections - INEC

Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server - INEC

It Is Well
Go and ask Saraki for the Server.. He contributed to it by delaying the budget

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
They should've sought the services of Lai Mohammed to give a coherent lie about this server thing.
INEC and whoever represent them in court are bunch of foolish fools. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by fyneguy: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Erediauwa:

When you guys were happy that Saraki and Dogara shut down the NASS to stave off their removal last year, at the expense of the budget, you didn't forsee the implication. Ntor
Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by blackpanda: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Erediauwa:

Awwww cry baby, oya come take milk grin
Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by blackpanda: 6:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Peroh426:
Inec is just shooting itself

How? By telling the truth
Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by dlondonbadboy: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2019
Dear INEC you are boxing yourself into a corner..

No talk say I no tell you.

Thanks.
Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by orisa37: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2019
Weak and irrelevant excuse.
Re: Buhari Didn't Release Budget On Time So We Couldn't Deploy Server -INEC by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2019
AccessME:
I was involved in examination malpractice alongside 6 other course mates consequently we were caught because of carelessness from one of us. The case has been on since last year and we were convicted but wasn't served withdrawal notice due to the reason we bribed using part of the last money u sent. not until we were about to go collect our result, they started telling us story that we aren't part of university anymore. I couldn't say it to u wen u came cos I'm ashamed things turned out this way. It's really not easy to bear spending 4yrs in the university and after the stress, sleepless nights and money spent, I couldn't show a tangible niche out from it and up till this moment, it's still stroke me off balance wen it became reality that the devil rubbed me off my struggles of 4yrs and to think it's the last year is really depressing and heart broken to an extent i contemplated suicide cos it's almost obvious that probably the world is against me, probably things don't want to move forward for me, just probably this life don't want to be fair to me even after putting efforts to achieving something worthwhile. It's really mind troubling! I don't see life as having few pairs of shoes, cloths, costly phones, I see life as as doing what makes one happy in terms of working hard by oneself and making money in the process is the reason we humans struggle to obtain certain fortunes in life, I also don't see life of fulfilment in hoping 4 somebody to send me money cos I hate disturbing others to give me a flicks of penny when at the end of spending it, I'd call to ask for more. I want to really do, showcase and work hard to obtain my own with that is how I can live a happy accomplished life. Trying to move one step of life forward and experiencing something taking me backward is what's really pains me and gives me sleepless nights of worries. Honestly speaking, if things doesn't get better for me in few coming years, I would have no any other option but to take my own life. However, I was unsure how things would turn out as regards the malpractice saga, i know it's gonna be difficult to scale through hence the reason I decided to learn sewing let it be that I have a skill to fall back to when the need arises for me to hustles and make little benefit for myself is why I asked u to send me money to buy sewing machine to start sewing remarkably at the end, mastered.

Hopefully I plan taking jamb next year and I will be putting in for UniAbuja Gods so willing so that I go device a way in working it out thereby making the admission a reality cause I just can't think of another year at home without doing something evolving. thoughtfully, I know it's gonna be challenging this time as to do with funding my school and I wouldn't blame anyone for irresponsibility owing to the fact you've all tried for me in the past just regretfully my carelessness ended things up in a deranged abysmal disappointment I really apologize. This is a trial time for me bro I plead ur generosity and simplicity to lift us out of this town that's if u desire we live happy and sound especially me that has network to connect with abide Abuja city coupled with the fact that I need to start making money for myself no matter how little should be convincing enough to awake ur pardon to see reasons with me pls as a matter of fact I want to host a show this year in Abuja a plan that has been on my mind since last year but couldn't do cos I'm financially and locationally challenged foot part of my reason I want us out of this town. This town is so stagnant that one hardly find something productive and industrious to do no assurance of reliance whatsoever to remain in this town cos i don't see things getting better anytime soon. However, speaking on behalf of everyone we seriously need a shift out of here pls we need to go start another life of comfortability and conduciveness, a life of meeting people that matters and living up life to the fullest who knows where one help would come from therefore staying in one face in most cases doesn't help. a life of finding to do something engaging for a living to meet up with little needs not necessarily demanding for money from any one. a life we all live to smile and be happy.

Hopefully I plan taking jamb next year and I will be putting in for UniAbuja Gods willing therefore, being around there would somewhat make it more easier to get admitted that means devising a way to get someone to work it out thereby making the admission a reality cause I just can't bear and think of spending, wasting another year of my life at home without achieving anything or doing something evolving. thoughtfully, I know it's gonna be challenging this time as to do with funding my school and I wouldn't blame anyone for irresponsibility owing to the fact you've all tried for me in the past just regretfully my carelessness ended things up in a deranged abysmal disappointment I really apologize. This is a trial time for me i must admit bro I plead ur generosity and simplicity to lift us out of this town that's if u desire we live happy and sound especially me that has network to connect with having someone to put me through in graphics design, programming for free which in turns benefit and compensate me working from home and earn a pay. Coupled with the fact that I need to start making money for myself no matter how little should be convincing enough to awaken ur pardon to see reasons with me pls as a matter of urgency I want to host a show this year in Abuja a plan that has been on my mind since last year but couldn't do cos I'm financially and locationally challenged foot part of the reason I want us out of this town. This town is so stagnant that one hardly find something productive and industrious to do no assurance or reliance whatsoever to remain in this town cos i don't see things getting better anytime soon. living here makes life more frustrating and demeaning! However, speaking on behalf of everyone we seriously need a shift out of here pls we need to go start another life of comfortability and conduciveness, a life of meeting people that matters and living up life to the fullest who knows where one help would come from therefore staying in one place in most cases doesn't help, a life of finding to do something engaging for a living to meet up with little needs any means possible. not necessarily demanding for money from any one. a life we all live to smile and be happy. Hoping u understand and consider abide Abuja City!

(1) (Reply)

To Stifle Boko Haram, Nigerian Army Burns Down Four Fish Vehicles / Pdp Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Sagbama Lga / BREAKING: FIRS Boss (Fowler) Begging Letter To Buhari Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.