Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes (42720 Views)

Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family / Atletico Madrid Unveils Thomas Lemar, New Signing (Photos) / Atletico Madrid Unveils New Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by tfash96(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Is that not Child Abuse grin grin grin grin all these signings on top la liga trophy OK let's wait and see
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by TANID(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
post=79459832:
Madrid shaping up once again, after Ronaldo left........
Hmmmm Them Go Still Beat Them Next Season Na Ni Jare. They Wouldn't Find It Easy To Fill The Hole Ronaldo Left
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by lordraiden(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
At the end of the season you no go hear about them again...that’s how they start
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by MasonKendall(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
RMA will definitely sell Jovic when they see he wasn't worth it

Changed my team during the transfer window

Barca - BVB 09
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by lilianofentse(f): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
post=79459832:

Records are meant to be broken......someday, somehow!
People have been creating and breaking records before Messi and Ronaldo started playing football.
Issa simple sturvs!
I said almost. What you said might happen the when those two retire, but for now it's ah no no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Emu4life:
Bros forget all dz signings bla... bla... bla
Las las dem go still chop beating for el classico.
Messi go turn all those players USELESS. Only Ronaldo can attempt to match Messi.

Useless Messi that is Useless in Argentina team

No one can match Ronaldo
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by fortune120(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Madrid just keep signing players
Next season gonna be interesting
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by kmaster007: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Emu4life:
Messi go turn all those players USELESS. Only Ronaldo can attempt to match Messi.
just watchout and see
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by chiboy1116: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
post=79459832:

Records are meant to be broken......someday, somehow!
People have been creating and breaking records before Messi and Ronaldo started playing football.
Issa simple sturvs!
it is never a simple stuff , u think it's easy to score 50 goals in 34 games and starting only 30 of those? Or score 17 goals in 12 games in the UCL? I no even fit do am for fifa19 especially that first one .
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Jtslimz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
dedonfranco:
I can't wait for new season to start.
Champions league is our birth right.
Hala Madrid!
Y Nada mas grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by kinzation(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Simeon88:
Hala Madrid...
And my dear club arsenal no even see player from Afghanistan league sign...its well
our budget can't even buy even players from mumu leagues not to talk of high profile players.
thunder faya kroneke
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Angelfrost(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Watching to see how Madrid balances their transfers... At this rate of spending...

Then again Uefa has always been quite selective and biased in the enforcement of FFP regulations. Wonder how much they received this time from Perez.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by nauto11: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good for Them
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
dedonfranco:
I can't wait for new season to start. Champions league is our birth right. Hala Madrid!
Gbam! Madrid may beat Barca home and away in the league next season
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by BENEAMATA: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kenneth10110:
This signings don't really think they'll have impact on the team only Hazard and Jovic i can say his the best all these lads will be thrown to the B team
45 million euros ? b team ? that will be the day !
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by mosallah(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
U funny i swear grin.savagery
TANID:
Then Fall Into Their Hand, Let Then scam You That's The Best Way They Would Let You Comment In Peace grin
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 19, 2019
I don't know y barca is doing nothing, and when we enter champions league,they will brk our hrts
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by beresponsible(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Madrid dey buy everybody buyable. We @ man u dey chase championship players and Ndidi. If we don't improve by end of transfer window,Hala Madrid. Make I no die next season doctor say my BP don go up
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by MrMou: 3:02am On Jun 19, 2019
iamawara:
The beating continues, no Ronaldo no Madrid. Argue with your keyboard
With C.Ronaldo, Juve can't even get past the UCL quarter finals anymore unlike before he came. With C.Ronaldo, Juve can't even win Copa Italia anymore unlike previous seasons before he came!
Argue with your keyboard! grin
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by LZAA: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2019
Angelfrost:
Watching to see how Madrid balances their transfers... At this rate of spending...

Then again Uefa has always been quite selective and biased in the enforcement of FFP regulations. Wonder how much they received this time from Perez.
Madrid won the CL three straight times hence the huge income they are spending now
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by TANID(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2019
mosallah:
U funny i swear grin.savagery
grin Baraka Laha Fie
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Reference(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2019
The signing of Brazilian players no longer carries the excitement of years gone by no thanks to the over abundance of 'primadonas'. The average Brazilian superstar is more of hot air these days, spoilt brats and highly unprofessional.

The good old days of the Cafu's, the Ronaldos, Ronaldinho's, Roberto Carlos and the Kaka's. The period when every top European club had a Brazilian star as an important trophy winning device in his squad is gone. These days it is touch and go, an unwrapped package that could spring surprises both ways.

And with this has their fortunes at the national team level faded. Like Nigeria they have stagnated, bogged down in the mire of player misfortune.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Reference(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Angelfrost:

They have quite a lot in the bag actually having not made significant signing the past two seasons and CR7 off the accounts. That alone frees up funds for at least one signing.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Angelfrost(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2019
LZAA:

Madrid won the CL three straight times hence the huge income they are spending now

Ohh.. I see.. Good for them. Wish them the best next season.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Angelfrost(m): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Reference:

They have quite a lot in the bag actually having not made significant signing the past two seasons and CR7 off the accounts. That alone frees up funds for at least one signing.

Interesting... That's quite prudent of them.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2019
while Ed Woodward is busy causing more pain for MAN U
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Raalsalghul: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Emu4life:
Cry me a river....
Messi scoring 5 goals in el classico...but disaster class in UCL and Argentina. undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by jubangha(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Hala madrid
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by movetoca: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Simeon88:
Hala Madrid...
And my dear club arsenal no even see player from Afghanistan league sign...its well
Hahahahaha
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes by Bahddo(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Cry me a river....
Messi scoring 5 goals in el classico...but disaster class in UCL and Argentina. undecided
this one just open mouth let the first thing fall out, whether it makes any sense or not.

Who scored more than Messi in the last UCL? Who has scored more than Messi for the Argentina national team?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture / Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football / Patrick Twumasi Buys A House In Accra, Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.