Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng (17941 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Laggafin: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmm.. I no see cost of rent for nsidung grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Lovelyn451(f): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
calabar
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by rajiabiodun03(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wigetsolar:
What about Ekorinim, and Duke Town?

I once lived there some years back with my uncle.

I lived inside Oron Duke Estate off Spring Road... He got a room and parlor sef there for 500k, total package 600k.

Cali is a nice and expensive place to live in. Though there are lesser apartment for around 150k - 300k along Spring Road but he chose that estate then cuz of constant electricity, security and a peaceful environment with less or no noise.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Alejobs: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by promiseniqqa(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
abarie people
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Kachifo3: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
cali the most beautiful state in Nigeria, why pay high rent when u can live @ odukpani (8th mile) and go to work daily from there. thats how we flex the town during my service year..

But the rate of cult activities and communal clashes for calabar and its environs no be here o ooo..

Saw hell during New netim and new Qua town crisis, ikoneto and ikot-effiong crisis...

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Kachifo3: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
cali the most beautiful state in Nigeria, why pay high rent when u can live @ odukpani (8th mile) and go to work daily from there. thats how we flex the town during my service year..

But the rate of cult activities and communal clashes for calabar and its environs no be here o ooo..

Saw hell during New netim and new Qua town crisis, ikoneto and ikot-effiong crisis
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by empron(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
sonnie10:

These are some advantages of living in CRS

One of the best public universities
Little to no traffic
One of the best teaching and general hospitals
Lots of green spaces
Low crime rate
Electricity is better than most states
Business opportunities especially in the north
Nice and civil populace.
Good fresh and healthy food.
Relatively low pressure on social amenities
You are right, I was transfer from ph to calabar,I resign and start my own business.I never regret that COS they have good environment and less traffic.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Bennycollins: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
OP should specify what kind of flat at what rate, talking about whether it is 1,2,or 3 B/ROOM
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Arole89(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
When u say flat is it 2 bedroom, 1 bedroom or 1 self contained flat.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by wanger50(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Who can help with transport fare from Odukpani into Calabar township and if possible cost of a bedroom flat there.I'm to relocate there soon. Thanks in advance
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by aytuns(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sonoyom:
houses in Akpabuyo are not that expensive. please op check some of your spellings.
Afokang not Afucan, Ikot enebong not Ikot enebon

You guys and your silent 'g's.. grin grin
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by spiralwedge(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
sonnie10:

Little to no traffic
Lots of green spaces
Low crime rate
Nice and civil populace.

Wanna visit in December for 5days on budget. Which areasvqre safe with cheap hotels. What are the muat-dos?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by sonnie10: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
spiralwedge:

Wanna visit in December for 5days on budget. Which areasvqre safe with cheap hotels. What are the muat-dos?
You will be glad you did. But on budget, I doubt it.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wigetsolar:

ekorinim goes for 400k to 600k for a 2 bedroom, remember state legislators and aristors live in that area, duke town is old town ancient houses like marina no go area.

Dont know why water sides are bad areas to live in nigeria angry
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Damfostopper(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
sonnie10:
One of the best public universities Little to no traffic One of the best teaching and general hospitals Lots of green spaces Low crime rate Electricity is better than most states Business opportunities especially in the north Nice and civil populace. Good fresh and healthy food. Relatively low pressure on social amenities

low crime rate?? are you kidding me
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by clems88(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tah. Which most expensive is 170000. angry I stay in Afokang , I pay 300,000 for 3 bedroom n palour
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Sonoyom(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
aytuns:

You guys and your silent 'g's.. grin grin
the names given to some areas in Calabar are not Efik names, because ORIGINALLY Efik are not the majority from my research. Calabar town has three major tribes Ejagam, Efut and the Efiks. the 'g's in Afokang and Ikot Enebong are not silent.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by sonnie10: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Damfostopper:

low crime rate?? are you kidding me
Enter mushin, bariga, alapere or Ketu and Oshodi, you go know how far. The thing with setting of Calabar is that law enforcement; police, army, navy and Air Force surround the town. Any noise, they are out in no time.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Eboski(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
wanger50:
Who can help with transport fare from Odukpani into Calabar township and if possible cost of a bedroom flat there.I'm to relocate there soon. Thanks in advance
Send me pm I will be of help to you.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by callola: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
sonnie10:

Little to no traffic
Lots of green spaces
Low crime rate
Nice and civil populace.
which electricity are you talking about?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by OfemGeomorph(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wigetsolar:
I swear houses will be dame expensive in those areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by OfemGeomorph(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
calabar
What happened to Calaba?
Do u love our State? cool grin
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Lovelyn451(f): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
OfemGeomorph:

What happened to Calaba?
Do u love our State? cool grin
I don't even know undecided...the peoples living standard is my concern not the beauty of the state...
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by donate(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Alejobs:
We may be anonymous but not robot
u just said it all bro!
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Facidio: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Houses in asari eso are more expensive than that.... The cheapest u will get a 2 bedroom there is 400k
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng by Immacrutech(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Cost Of Rent Around Cross rivers Nigeria

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today we look at Cross Rivers state

Cross River is a state located in the south south part of Nigeria. Its capital is Calabar and it is named for the Cross River which passes through the state. cross River state is boardered by Cameroun to the east.

Its one of the most beautiful states in Nigeria

Cross River State was created on May 27th, 1967 from the former Eastern Region in Nigeria during the General Yakubu Gowon regime. Its name was changed to Cross River State in the 1976 state creation exercise during General Murtala Mohammed regime from South Eastern State. The present day Akwa Ibom State was excised from it in the state creation exercise of September 1987 during the regime of General Ibrahim Babangida.

Satellite Town

The average price of flats for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦750,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦200,000 per year

akai effa
The average price of flats for rent is ₦350,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

asari eso
The average price of flats for rent is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦200,000 per year

Ikot enebong
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Atimbo
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Akpabuyo
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦370,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

Afokang
The average price of flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦170,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per year

Join Co-Tenant and Make ₦45,000 Monthly renting out a room in your apartment

Ikot Nkebre
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦320,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Calabar-Municipal
The average price of flats for rent is
Read More

I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Why do bloggers lie laidis
Am a student of crutech
My aunty stays at atimbo our rent is 35k��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YOU WANT A LAND THAT HAVE C OF O WITH CHEAP MONEY Along Ibejulekki -100%Secured / Can 15 Million Naira Finish A Block Of 8 Flats? / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osibona Threatened Our Officials With Dogs, Says LASBCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.