Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How To Convert Facebook Likes Into Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Facebook Likes Into Money (1290 Views)

How To Convert Nigeria Number To US Number / How To Get High Facebook Likes With This Simple Trick / How To Get Unlimited Facebook Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Facebook Likes Into Money by Talkativedotng(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Social media is the fastest growing media platform in the world and if at all you want to hit ripeness then you should make genuine use of your handle. Who ever wants to spend without gaining? I bet you, no one would love to do that so, wake up and make your grind spit some funds for you.
If you are certain of some good likes on your Facebook bank then reading this is an un-regratable opportunity for you because after reading this article, it will take you less than your fixed date to start earning. I'm sure you must have heard of the word 'INFLUENCE' and if you are getting likes ranging from 200-5000 and above on an update you make then you are on the right side because indirectly your update creates an influence on your social media world.

But, Before you resume your private Job there are some gadgets and skills you need to acquire. Mentioning skills, if your Facebook account is one that creates this whole lot of influence, then you need to secure it from hackers. You can read more on how to secure your Facebook from hackers.
Very well then, If you are done with that then we can proceed. To operate savely and minimize the risk of losing, then you will need to purchase a good smartphone or laptop, this would help in increasing your online presence and if you are one that already has passion for what you do then you will need a power bank to keep your battery alive.

Personally, I can recall that I started making some earns from Facebook with my Techno Y3 which was barely up to a 1Gb ram memory but because I understood what I was into, I had to press harder to raise funds for a better smartphone. I started with managing Facebook pages for clients whom would pay me at the end of the month and constantly subscribing my mobile data. I then created lots of pages with my Facebook account, updated them with captivating posts which increased the numbers of likes to the page on daily basis with that I'd just throw in some affiliate links into the page, earn some traffic and my money keeps building up.

It's very obvious that you won't wake up one morning to see a magical 10,000 naira inside your account so the more time you stay awake the better. Alright, without wasting much time, just follow up the steps below and become the big man that you've always wanted to be.
Read More: https://www.myguideout.com/2019/06/how-to-convert-facebook-likes-into-money.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pouvoir 2 For Sale In Abuja. 32k. Negotiable / Nokia 4.2 For Sale With Pack, Charger And Headpiece @39.999 / Apple Is Giving $1 Million Dollars To Anyone That Can Hack An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.