Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" (41472 Views)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by darecool(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2019
post=79468384:

You've said it all!!
This is one of the gods of wailers whose future along with their unborn kids future has been stolen away by looters they worship!
I'm sure you are just being sarcastic, can you name a better Senator than Dino in term of projects?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2019
Dino melaye should pass a motion in the floor of the chambers and propose a motion to the nass leadership to reduce the illegal allowances and salaries they collect.He should only recommend the salary that RMFC approved for nass.That is when I will know that he is a man of the people.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by bamasite2: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2019
Is this the new definition of work?

Then we are finished!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by bionixs: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2019
ANIOMADEI2018:
Always showing luxurious lifestyle. I have never seen him showing his constituency project.
the real king never says,'' i am the king''. Go check out his projects yourself. At least i could remember the one that was burnt down a day or so to the comissioning by his political enemies
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2019
ANIOMADEI2018:
Always showing luxurious lifestyle. I have never seen him showing his constituency project.

As much as I like Dino u made a strong point.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by Hoodbilonia: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2019
Fuckkk yiu dino.
You mofocka acting like a thug in new orleans
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2019
SolarKing247:
Nobody is perfect. Dino is a good man, even as Senator we see a lot of constituency projects he has done already. So, I think he'll perform well as a Governor..
i think people should start studying constituency projects as a course in our universities... Because with its degree one can dream big and live big... I mean I have been fighting for it underground no sponsors since 2003 when I realized the agbada wearing men that emerged in 1999 were a bunch of no goods..
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by nextnear(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2019
IssaGist:
GistMore.com

Senator Dino Melaye encourages anyone who need a picture of a future must dream big and work big as he shares cute pictures in his office. He wrote;

You must picture a future you want to feature in. Dream big and work big.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/dream-big-and-work-big-dino-melaye-shares-cute-pictures-in-his-office

Lalasticlala
thank you dearly sir for these wonderful collection of words, I won't forget them.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by nextnear(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2019
ANIOMADEI2018:
nice one, even the so called anti-graft agency "EFCC" can't do shits about it when your wealth is beyond their bias and partiality reach. Ride on Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by proflomo(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2019
What this guy did severally and what eventually happened to him will more than surprise everybody.

See it here: http://dapalan.com/MGlg
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by Paulo3ree(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2019
ANIOMADEI2018:

I doubt all those cars are his
I think he is more of a show man(certainly that's the dreaming big he is saying)
Some plate numbers appeared in more than one car
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by martowskin1(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2019
post=79468368:
Wailers, AKA, Children of hate and perdition, behold your god and chairman!

Lol cheesy.
You hit the nail on the head!

Sorry to say bro... APC have taken sense from u....

This man has no immunity, if he is actually looting, then he is looting big because I can't see any Nigerian who has his kind of cars....

Investigate him, is very simple.... But is obvious they have tried that and saw nothing

But u APC followers hardly reason outside the box, u just follow follow APC like cows ....

Especially u, I wonder the region u came from,..... because mehnnnnn... Let me stop here

Just get a life bro.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by albaniy1: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Now for God sake how is this a news..... This niraland seff
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by SoNature(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2019
wallex1983:
Some
times I wonder if these cars are meant for Nigerian roads.

Abuja has a very good road network.

He cannot drive those cars anywhere else in Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by TundeeednuT: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Like he's interested in what's in that book
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2019
wallex1983:
Sometimes I wonder if these cars are meant for Nigerian roads.
Abuja Roads now

Abuja get world class roads
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by Modphase: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2019
APC dissected but PDP reinvigorated ba ?!
The foolishness of many of you Ipob is indeed divine.
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
About the book DINO is holding ...

HOW democracies DIE

"The book warns against the breakdown of "mutual toleration" and respect for the political legitimacy of the opposition. This toleration involves accepting the results of a free and fair election where the opposition has won, in contrast with advocacy for overthrow or spurious complaints about the election mechanism. The authors also assert the importance of respecting the opinions of those who come to legitimately different political opinions, in contrast to attacking the patriotism of any who disagree, or warning that if they come to power they will destroy the country.

The authors point out that the various branches of government in a system with separation of powers have actions available to them that could completely undermine the other branches or the opposition. The authors warn against ramming through a political agenda or accumulating power by playing "constitutional hardball" with tactics like court packing, stonewalling nominations, or abusing the power of the purse, and recommend "forbearance" and some degree of cooperation to keep government functioning in a balanced fashion. Other threats to democratic stability cited by the authors include economic inequality and segregation of the political parties by race, religion, and geography."

Hmmmm ... APC dissected here
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by Christafarian(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
About the book DINO is holding ...

HOW democracies DIE

"The book warns against the breakdown of "mutual toleration" and respect for the political legitimacy of the opposition. This toleration involves accepting the results of a free and fair election where the opposition has won, in contrast with advocacy for overthrow or spurious complaints about the election mechanism. The authors also assert the importance of respecting the opinions of those who come to legitimately different political opinions, in contrast to attacking the patriotism of any who disagree, or warning that if they come to power they will destroy the country.

The authors point out that the various branches of government in a system with separation of powers have actions available to them that could completely undermine the other branches or the opposition. The authors warn against ramming through a political agenda or accumulating power by playing "constitutional hardball" with tactics like court packing, stonewalling nominations, or abusing the power of the purse, and recommend "forbearance" and some degree of cooperation to keep government functioning in a balanced fashion. Other threats to democratic stability cited by the authors include economic inequality and segregation of the political parties by race, religion, and geography."

Hmmmm ... APC dissected here
Many thanks for the exposition on the book. Well done.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by Heineken(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2019
ANIOMADEI2018:
till now I don't know why some people like this man.. They are all the same cruel, bad, stupid and foolish politicians. All they are after is to amass and embezzle without conscience.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by daviesmania(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
one very serious akpero for nigerian senate
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by mukthar2000(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2019
6fit

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by Goody27: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2019
Dream it to have it

Contact me for your bulksms services@

www.kiakiabulksms4u.com

I do your bulksms for 1.76 naira per sms

Contact me let's help you follow up your business prospects, church first timers

Help you close down sales

Create a relationship with your business and customers to enhance sales and patronage

All @ 1.76 naira per sms
Whatsapp :08101390665
Call:07031978077
[b]www.kiakiabulksms4u.com
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Dreaming to Thief?
I want to follow my Dad's advise of "hustle big and never hustle through the backdoor".

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" by hybridblood07(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Don't judge based on what you hear. I think you should do a research about is constituency before concluding.
ANIOMADEI2018:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. / ”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket / Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.