Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Vehicles For Quick Sale In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Vehicles For Quick Sale In Lagos (1081 Views)

Another Sharp Affordable 2006 Corolla Registered.. / Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Cars For Quick Sale In Lagos / Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Cars For Quick Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Vehicles For Quick Sale In Lagos by ariwoko205(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
WE SELL MAINLY NAIJA USED CARS.
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08160410085
CALL FOR PRICE & MORE PICTURES OF WHICHEVER CAR YOU PREFER.
WE ALSO HAVE NAIJA USED TOYOTA COROLLA RANGING FROM 2004 - 2008 MODEL.

Re: Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Vehicles For Quick Sale In Lagos by 9jaSchoolGist: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Toyota Camry SE 2013 For Sale

PRICE ₦ 4,500,000

This is a very good looking and excellent performance Toyota Camry SE with keyless entry, reverse/backup camera, navigation system, bluetooth and many more premium functions all in perfect working condition. The said ride has never undergone any form of body, electrical or mechanical work in its history, its a smooth and clean ride. NB, more pictures will be made available on request.

nothing to fix just pay and drive ,we base in abuja

Inquires
Call/WhatsApp:- 08123995677

Re: Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Vehicles For Quick Sale In Lagos by indigenous234(f): 12:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Your title is for affordable Naija used cars... You uploaded the cars pics without price(s) but quoted the price for the one that's not moderately affordable by Naija standard.

Na wa for you ohhh. ...

So I should call you to find out asking price? ??

Imagine if I have to call every seller here that I fancy their vehicles.
Re: Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Vehicles For Quick Sale In Lagos by ariwoko205(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2019
indigenous234:
Your title is for affordable Naija used cars... You uploaded the cars pics without price(s) but quoted the price for the one that's not moderately affordable by Naija standard.

Na wa for you ohhh. ...

So I should call you to find out asking price? ??

Imagine if I have to call every seller here that I fancy their vehicles.
pls try to study info with ur brain. Open ur eyes well next time right, don't try to use my post to open eye on how to rubbish people's post.

1 Like

Re: Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Vehicles For Quick Sale In Lagos by indigenous234(f): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
ariwoko205:
pls try to study info with ur brain. Open ur eyes well next time right, don't try to use my post to open eye on how to rubbish people's post.

In as much as I take offence from your rudeness and loose tongue, I'll chose to look on the positive side..though I'm not buying a car this week, I certainly hope to buy one by the end of the month and I'm certain I can never do business with you.

Have a blessed week
Re: Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Vehicles For Quick Sale In Lagos by ariwoko205(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
indigenous234:

In as much as I take offence from your rudeness and loose tongue, I'll chose to look on the positive side..though I'm not buying a car this week, I certainly hope to buy one by the end of the month and I'm certain I can never do business with you.

Have a blessed week
I am not begging u to buy madam. If u can not come down and apologize for making a mistake by referring to a different person's post as mine. I didn't post any car for 4millon or whatever. Madam pls check d username of d person dt posted d car for 4million and my own username.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-surulere - 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited Full Option - 3 Rows / 2008 Ford Escape 550k / 2007 Toyota Camry LE (4Month) Used Available @1.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.