Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,593 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Please Don't Ignore... I Am A Good Writer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Don't Ignore... I Am A Good Writer. (371 Views)

Don't Ignore ,i Know You Can Help / Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend / N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Ignore... I Am A Good Writer. by missimelda01(f): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hey guys
I have a close friend of mine who is seriously in need of a source of income, she's not a nairalander but I had to do this cos it's the only way I can help (I'm still trying to get myself together financially, so I don't really have money to give her).
She's a good writer, I can testify to that, all she needs is a platform where she can be paid to write, I don't really know much about freelancing and as it stands now she can't afford to pay for any materials.
Good people of Nairaland, please help a lady with job opportunities.

I'll reply PMs on her behalf, after which I'll send her contact. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Ignore... I Am A Good Writer. by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
Alright. I'll get back to you on this
Re: Please Don't Ignore... I Am A Good Writer. by missimelda01(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Thank you, I look forward to your response.
dingbang:
Alright. I'll get back to you on this
Re: Please Don't Ignore... I Am A Good Writer. by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
missimelda01:
Thank you, I look forward to your response.
ok. Let's have a chat. I'll mention you in another thread
Re: Please Don't Ignore... I Am A Good Writer. by missimelda01(f): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Alright.
dingbang:
Re: Please Don't Ignore... I Am A Good Writer. by missimelda01(f): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Still available for jobs, training, freelancing

Please reach out to me.
Re: Please Don't Ignore... I Am A Good Writer. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:18am On Jul 23, 2019
dingbang:
person dey look for job u wan use that opportunity chike am.
mumu

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice To Lay Off Thousands Of Workers / Data Collection Job Urgent / How Much Should Producers Pay Extras In Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.