Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Heaven's Gate Fiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heaven's Gate Fiction (368 Views)

BDSM EROTIC STORY: The Heaven Between Her Legs / At Heaven's Gate / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven's Gate Fiction by steveblue809(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
https://jistnaija.com/heavens-gate/

“Open your eyes “he said using his fingers trying to tug my eyes open. “look up nah!!,he exclaimed with a hint of frustration in his tone. “If I look up the airplane will fall on me” I replied remembering what Dada had told me yesterday as the cause of why the airplane in the movie crashed, “too many people were watching it “she had said with eyes glued to the small television.
“Me that has been looking at it has it crashed? “he asked still trying to get my eyes open.

“Ikenna leave your small sister alone “my mothers voice rang from the balcony but Ikenna wouldn’t let go, he kept tugging at my face and in my attempt to fight his hands off I pushed him hard causing him to stumble away from me.I still had my eyes closed when I heard the first scream and then more screams followed.

“Had the plane crashed?”,
”had Ikenna been up to more mischief?”
,”had Ma fallen from the balcony?”. ~Oh no!!,mum had been telling dad to get someone to build up the wall but he had been procrastinating, something he is very good at.
The screams grew louder and soon heavy footsteps complemented them. In fear I opened my eyes and beheld a blood chilling sight, my 10year old brother Ikenna, pinned to a tree with a thick branch pierced through his chest. I froze in shock, my legs went numb and my heart raced with fear.
“Ifeyinwa igaghi egbu m oohh”(Ifeyinwa you won’t kill me oohh)my mum screamed in igbo.
See more @

https://jistnaija.com/heavens-gate/

(1) (Reply)

Never Say Yes Cause Others Are Saying Yes / Tales Of A Chinese Translator (part 1) / EBIERE BY KARISPEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.