Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times (22851 Views)

NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times by nelzmanjoe(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
For those saying there is no server, i worked as an adhoc staff for inec (PO)and we were compelled to transmit the election results as written on the form8A at the RAC center, from the card reader given to us. Infact, there was free wifi to connect to.... Boys download stuffs die. The card reader is programmed to accept results (each party already listed) and it compares the valid vote cast with the accredited automatically. If there is any error it won't transmit. Inec's defence should have been malfunctioning.......Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times by MichaelEffiong01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Donchukz:
Mr. INEC,since u don't have servers to transmit the result,but the question remains,was the money used for what it was meant for,if not; make Una return our #1.47b nah,abi snake don swallow the money,lets wait and watch,as things unfold
Re: INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times by Psoul(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Enice:
it is not a crime and it is not illegal for INEC to experiment. what it simply means is that INEC cannot use results obtained from such experiments OFFICIALLY. not just inec, but other parastatal. research and experiments is being carried out regularly so as to improve the system. budgeting money for somthing does not mean that it was actualized. budgets are yearly instruments to achieve a target. so guy the budget has d

My brother, it is a crime. neither the electoral act nor our constitution permitted it then they used it for 2018 staggered elections. The results gotten from the server were used in declaring winners of those elections. What are you trying to defend here.

They went ahead to use is in 2018 unapproved and u are telling us that no crime was committed.
Re: INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times by Enice(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Psoul:

My brother, it is a crime. neither the electoral act nor our constitution permitted it then they used it for 2018 staggered elections. The results gotten from the server were used in declaring winners of those elections. What are you trying to defend here.

They went ahead to use is in 2018 unapproved and u are telling us that no crime was committed.
it was not used and has never been used. it was only used as a tool to prevent election rigging. i repeat it is not a crime for inec to experiment so long as the result is not used officially. dhw
Re: INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times by Psoul(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Enice post=79487333 :
it was not used and has never been used. it was only used as a tool to prevent election rigging
. i repeat it is not a crime for inec to experiment so long as the result is not used officially. dhw

Hahahahahaha.. You sounds so funny.
Please read the bolded sentences and explain to us what u really wanted to say. Separate urslf from urself and read and listen to it as u are hearing it from someone else and now tell urslf the truth. Does what u wrote there make any rational sense to u.

U said it was not USED and was never USED but was USED to prevent rigging. Lol. Does the Constitution approved using it to prevent rigging? If there was rigging, will it be acceptable in the court as an evidence?

If your answer is yes, then why are u people blaming Atiku for using result he got from the same server as an evidence to prove rigging since u said the server information during the 2018 was used to prevent rigging.

See my brother, the more you guys keep defending this crime, the more you expose yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times by awuf2008: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
bus1:
This 'server' issue came into being due to FAILURE SYNDROME which atiku & supporters are suffering from, where the losing entity clings at illusions and shadows in a futile hope that the impossible will happen and the situation will be reversed.

In a few months, it will all die down finally.

INEC deals with huge amounts of information and voter data across thousands of polling units in hundreds of local govts.
All these info are stored on servers.

What INEC is simply saying is that they don't have a server where voting results were transmitted electronically to during the elections.

And because atiku's petition rests SOLELY on the imaginary notion that such a server exists, that is why any one with a brain knows that atiku's petition was dead from the word go.

From your analysis it shows you either a newbie or just been economical with the truth. Where do you expect results or data to be transmitted or stored? Server or your house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Late Tunde Idiagbon Was A Very Rare Example Of Loyalty To Fatherland’ –Buhari / Afe Babalola To Buhari: 'Change Begins With Me’ Is Not Lai’s Initiative / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.