Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Triad Of Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Triad Of Life (195 Views)

CELEBRATION OF LIFE: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson (nee Okoye) / California Wild Fire Out Of Control, Irony Of Life!nig Bad Leader,us Bad Weather / How To Overcome The Storms Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Triad Of Life by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
"Our lives are nothing but stage plays, whether we live through in pretence or being true, that is the story that will survive us on departing this ephemeral world". 
indigenousGenius

There are people worthy of mention that have lived well whom stories are related in talks, speeches, shows and more in terms of their achievements and challenges that culminated into whom they are  now. Today, there are people who are doing same just like myself (chuckles).

Over the few years I have spent in this transient life, with few books read, experiences from others, amongst others. I have drawn a personal resolute that life can generally be a myriad but I have summarily put as a triad which I can call the three Ls just like the movie "the three idiots" or "the three musketeers".

The letters are spelt out mean
Live
Love
Learn
As this four and five letters may seem, alot has been buried therein which would be highlighted next.

LIVE: in Tony Stark words "part of the journey is the end". However before the end comes, we must have lived. We live for different purposes depending on our faiths, ideology, philosophy, and a range of other things. Some live to survive, some live because of someone they love, some because of a glory they have attained, some due to the power or fortune they have amassed and the list meets not end.

Regardless of whatever the reason, we live our lives for something which we can't deny. Interestingly, some live for death because of the nature of what they do. This life isn't forever for those who believe, we should therefore live a fulfilled life. A fulfilled life for emphasis again and not a successful life because being successful have different meaning to us all. However, being fulfilled even if we don't don't achieve all our life dreams, we'll still be pleased with ourselves.

LOVE: I don't know exactly how to describe a life without love. Perhaps I'll say a beautiful scented nectar flower denied of pollinators. First we need to have self love, this is the first thing or else we'll never be pleased with ourselves! We need to love someone, or people or something that we do and lots more.

These things propel us, it gives us happiness, it gives us reason(s) to enjoy life. For instance, if there is someone we truly love for the sake of the creator or dream a beautiful future with, they don't need to be perfect because we aren't either. You'll complement each others weaknesses, recognise they are prone to mistakes, understand their nature, correct them beautifully when they are wrong and praise them when they do something good. It doesn't necessarily have to be an opposite gender but of course we'll expect more of the former in most situations.

LEARN: piloting our minds that reading is not the only means to learn or even bybgoing to a formal school. It could be through listening, watching, doing and many more. As we learn for various reasons, some to get to the top of their career, some just to earn, some to have a certificate, some just to be among the elites, some to be aware, for some to get a reward amongst others.

Therefore life is incomplete without learning even from nature, others experiences, history, or religious matter. You get a new job, you need to learn how to perform effectively and efficiently; you get an admission, you need to learn what and how you need to pass; you just got married, you need to learn/have learned how to sustain it; even as we grow we need to learn how to survive through life; you start a new business, you need to learn how to be relevant in the market; you believe in a supreme being, you need learn how to worship Him and many more.

Therefore, I find this triad of mine as a summary of what life is even though I am still growing through it. You can have differing opinion, contributions or perspective which is alright because that's how life rolls. We can't all see things the same way.

See you around!!!

https://balogunidowu./2019/06/18/my-triad-of-life/

BALOGUN IDOWU ISMAHEEL
indigenousGenius
400L
Medicine and surgery, LASU

(1) (Reply)

Essay Help Online / Enugu 042 Foxxymobile? Land For Sale In Enugu, Enugu, Enugu, In Nigeria, Nigeria / Breathe On Me, Breath Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.