Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Smartphone Photography Class For Online Business - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Smartphone Photography Class For Online Business (418 Views)

Online Sewing Class For Intermediates And Beginners / Online Sewing Class For Beginners (july Edition) / Call For Online Store Website Design. Price From 45k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Photography Class For Online Business by queenblossom(f): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Am creating this post simply because i love sharing my secrets and secondly because i have gained a lot from nairaland.
Are you into online business and you have not been getting good customers.
I am here to share a secret with you on how to take good and clean pictures with your phone, make graphic designs using your phone.
This class has really blessed my business and I am here to share with you guys here.
Please note: I am not the teacher but I undergo the training and the training improved my business drastically . the teacher is a new York base photographer who wants to help me and u improve on our pictures using our phones.
When you attend this class you will certainly come back to thank me. This is a class every online business person must attend.
Re: Smartphone Photography Class For Online Business by queenblossom(f): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
If you are doing any online business please you can't afford to miss this class .�instagram handle is
@smartphonephotographyboss
Your bad pictures is affecting your sales terribly. Human beings are moved by what they see, if your pictures are not good you can't sell online. That's the hard truth. Here us your best most economical solution: TAKE YOUR PRODUCT PICTURES WITH YOUR PHONE. How can you take professional standard pictures using just your phone? ��Keep reading. ⁣

Hey guy's this is my LAST TELEGRAM GROUP COACHING. AFTER THIS ALL COURSES WILL BE AVAILABLE on our website, as webinars or specialized group classes. ⁣

*I want to grant YOU access to:*⁣

1. 4-day intensive smartphone product photography class on telegram (June 27th to 30th) where you will learn: ⁣

� How to setup your phone⁣⁣⁣
� Things you need to take beautiful picture⁣⁣⁣
�How to style your pictures⁣⁣ with beautiful props⁣
� How to take your pictures⁣⁣⁣
�How to edit your pictures⁣⁣⁣
� How to write engaging product prescription⁣⁣⁣
�how to create beautiful graphics ⁣
�free 30-day content creation plan⁣

2. 3 ebooks + 1 template ⁣
3. Access to over 15 detailed videos ⁣
4. Access to some of my behind the scenes videos and pictures ⁣
5. 1 month mentorship⁣

To attend, make payment of N4,999 into GTBank, 0035482638, or FIRST BANK 3056395249,IBUKUN KOMOLAFE for the class titled *"SMARTPHONE PRODCUT PHOTOGRAPHY & GRAPHICS".* and send @smartphonephotographyboss a DM or call @dr_bowale on +234 818 173 9463⁣

*"YES I KNOW IT IS TOO CHEAP BUT THIS IS MY WAY OF HELPING ALL THE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS WHO DONT HAVE ALL THE BIG MONEY BUT NEED TO SELL ONLINE , THIS CLASS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR $47 (NGN16,920/265GHS)ON THE SITE from July ⁣

so jump in now! ⁣

Terms and conditions: ⁣
- you must be actively present in class ⁣
- the back camera of your phone must be at least 8 mega pixels⁣
- you must be willing to practice everything I teach. ⁣

Investment: NGN 4,999/79GHS INSTEAD OF NGN 16,920/265GHS⁣
DISCOUNTED OFFER ENDS ON THE 24TH OF JUNE⁣

Venue:TELEGRAM ⁣

DATE: 27TH TO 30TH JUNE, 2019⁣

Time: 8pm daily (ask my students how we roll) ���⁣

Re: Smartphone Photography Class For Online Business by queenblossom(f): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
This class is a class youm ust not miss for anything.

Look at the pictures of students home work using there phones

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Bags – The Most Beautiful Bags For Elegant Ladies! / How To Use Coconut Oil To Grow Your Hair For Ladies And Beards For Guys. / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.