Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits (30165 Views)

Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs / Woman On Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train Returns To Same Seat (See Photo) / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Bbbwings: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2019
true2talk:
Your thinking is bad. For once let's have a positive thinking. Hmm...
But elrufai claimed the expressway is safe na
Why are you in pains?
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2019
bendike:

Are you this daft? grin
Is it that you do not understand that because of insecurity on the kaduna road people are storming the train stations? You really have a simple mind. lol

There is no insecurity. It’s a plan from some evil mastermind to force people into the trains. If you are scared of driving through that route, you’d find an alternative to reach your destination.

Trains must generate revenue for the government and make the stakeholders look good. The project will be a failure if the masses don’t use it.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by 12345baba(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
All it takes is just one dare devil stunt from the kidnapping herdsmen. Take the train hostage, ask the train driver to stop in a lonely and bushy path close to their hideout and whisk some unfortunate passengers away. It's not a speed train, also they can cause the train to derail, in that pandemonium, they come out and whisk some unfortunate passengers away. It's just time that it will take.

Government should tackle the menace and not run away from it in a train
long thing sef , just shoot one rpg to the drivers side matter done finish

1 Like

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by bendike: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2019
timay:
Going by the Highway robbery and Kidnapping that is plaguing that road, Traveling by Train is the surest and safest alternative. That is why I'm happy that the govt is giving the sector a massive face-lift. It will go a long way in boosting commerce and industry in the country.

Meanwhile, Pls I want to sell my Laptop to pay my school fee. Lenovo G550, 4GB RAM, HDD 250GB.
Still in good condition and working perfectly
Location is Apata, Ibadan. Check my signature for my contact number. Thank you
Price is 40k
See all they need to stop a train is to dislodge the tracks with little dynamite or probably sledge hammer and the bandits will have a full load of of "goods" delivered to them in the bush.
I only see this train service as a temporal relieve. The bandits will wise up. The solution is to take the fight to the bandits and sort out the issue once and for all.

6 Likes

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Absoj(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
All it takes is just one dare devil stunt from the kidnapping herdsmen. Take the train hostage, ask the train driver to stop in a lonely and bushy path close to their hideout and whisk some unfortunate passengers away. It's not a speed train, also they can cause the train to derail, in that pandemonium, they come out and whisk some unfortunate passengers away. It's just time that it will take.

Well, govt isn't taking chances too. The other day we saw NAF heavily armed helicopter above seeing the train all thru the journey to kad.
The govt didn't under estimate the bandits.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Kennysazzy:
Wow way to go
really? you think bandits dont rob trains?
think again.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
AntiWailer:

Stop a speed train in the bush ?

You must be a bushman to call those trains speed trains... And who said it can't be stopped?
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by bendike: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
gbosaa:

There is no insecurity. It’s a plan from some evil mastermind to force people into the trains. If you are scared of driving through that route, you’d find an alternative to reach your destination.

Trains must generate revenue for the government and make the stakeholders look good. The project will be a failure if the masses don’t use it.
Hmmm
I no look am from that angle oh.
I think that is far fetched though or rather extreme.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by coolnews: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by mukthar2000(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2019
AntiWailer:

Stop a speed train in the bush ?
am sure u most be one of the kidnapper.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Unclesamo(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Safety First
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by ultimateprof: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Kingchineme6:
Please can I be able to travel from Abuja to Imo state by train?
No sir, there is no rail line from Abuja to IMO, the only railline from North to East is from Kano to potharcut and the line is not functional for now, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Shame on APC government...big shame.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by foreshore(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2019
praizblog:
According to recent report, Since Kaduna Abuja expressway is now the kidnappers and bandits den, commuters have abandoned their cars and the road for train ride instead.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/communers-storm-train-stationneglect-kaduna-abuja-expressway-because-of-bandits/

Welcome to the Next Level
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Arijude(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

What does it take to park a bulldozer across the tracks?
leave them with their kiddish mentality.They think its stopping the train by waving it down or by standing in front of a coming train with gun in their hands just like they do on highways. It will only take them a big log of wood and the train will derail and crash.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by profmallor: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2019
FG should please ensure that those trains have armed men on board always, if possible they should re-enforce the cabins with bullet proof frames and windows cause evil people always find a way to think of more ways to commit crime.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by gbagyiza: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

You spoke my mind. I have been pointing out this, that the train can also be attack citing on d fact that the train passes through d kidnappers terrain.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Afonja007: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2019
post=79471266:
Security is important in a nation.
The FG should do more in that aspect.

At the same time, it is very good to know that THE TRAINS ARE WORKING.
Good to know the masses have an option.

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2019
bendike:

Hmmm
I no look am from that angle oh.
I think that is far fetched though or rather extreme.

It is not. The current wave of banditry, herdsmen menace etc are all conceived, planned, organised and executed by a cohort of evil minded individuals who think that they are smart.
It might be extreme in your views but to the evil lords who come up with these, that’s a sure and a ruthless way of achieving their political and economic targets.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by midehi2(f): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Lotel:
Buh can't the bandits still do their operation even though it's a train ride
Those weak trains that look like grinding machine
cheesy cheesy cheesy I am very sad today, but this your comment just made me laugh, thank you.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by simplesearch: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Insecurity at an all time high in our dear Nation. Why are we so bedevilled with bad leadership at every twist and turns? Problems that should be faced headlong and uprooted at the early stage of budding are left to fester until several lives are lost, properties destroyed and numberless count of people displaced, before solution that is always inadequate begins to trickle in, isn't this hypocrisy of a nation at war with itself?
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by jcross19: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2019
post=79471266:

and you are an adult ooh see the way you think and talk this is part of our problem.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by HMarshal(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2019
Itld be nice to have full options of travel method, more train tracks runing through more states pls
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by philkoms: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2019
I weep for my beloved Country Nigeria because anarchy is here now.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Reference(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2019
And the IG said crime is on the decline. Please can the supporters of this regime square this circle....bevause itt appears the IG is the first human to inhabit planet Mars.... or like someone said he says this because it is the military that is doing the policing while the police do security guard to 'big men', so the statistics coming to his attention is probably due to the inactivity of his men than achivements of any sort.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by Laryne(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Too much American movies have entered your head. I think it's high time you start seeing Nigerian films too.
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by lexy2014: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2019
post=79471266:

Will be, will be...

Section 14(2b) of d constitution says "the SECURITY and WELFARE of d people is d primary purpose of govt". Am glad u no that this govt has failed in its primary responsibility

1 Like

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by lagosinnovator: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2019
a drone will do better than a whole police division. what all the law enforcement lacks is the ability to hire tech savvy individual who can collate date ad untilize it with sound initiatives.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by lexy2014: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
profmallor:
FG should please ensure that those trains have armed men on board always, if possible they should re-enforce the cabins with bullet proof frames and windows cause evil people always find a way to think of more ways to commit crime.

Its always good to fix d cause of d sickness not d symptoms of d sickness
Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy cool Bubu is working,fl@theadPigs are wailing. God bless Amaechi,Fashola/Nigerians dat believe/ support Bubu minus Nyanmiris
Sorry to say this, but you're a fool for this comment. People are afraid to travel by road due to the security situations and you're here praising incompetency from our security apparatus? God Forbid!

1 Like

Re: Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits by pek(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Very old news. The mods just decided to bring this up now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States / Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / My ''One Chance Bus'' Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.