Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira (5763 Views)

Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by NewsNaija365: 3:20am On Jun 19, 2019
Useless? Like seriously? undecided

Can a phone be useless?

I termed it useless to me because the phones im about to list here doesn't perform half the function the Samsung Galaxy S10 does but surprisingly they worth over 100 million naira.

But Why? Let's keep going

When we talk about the most expensive smartphone in the world, I know most people will think maybe its the Apple iPhone X series or the Samsung Galaxy fold.

The most expensive smartphone is none of the above mentioned because these two mentioned above (Apple iPhone X series and the Samsung Galaxy fold) are far lesser or should I say cheaper than one of the 4 most ugly and expensive smartphone in the world because the least of this four is worth $177k approx 63 million Naira, what an insane price isn't it?

Whereas the sum of both the Samsung Galaxy fold and the Apple iPhone X costs roughly $4,000 approx 1.2 Million Naira.

The fact about these expensive smartphones I'm about to mention is that they all look ugly and if you were given as a gift without you having knowledge about the price, I bet you will reject them.

See phones Specs and details below

https://www.haychsblog.com/2019/06/four-most-ugly-but-expensive.html?m=1

Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 19, 2019
tongue
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by odiereke(m): 3:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Ugly indeed, but they are real machines
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by starbuck(f): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Funny enough, I love my tecno torchlight more than my android phone
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by princemillla(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2019
I doubt if these phones are still in the market. They once ruled the world but I don't think so anymore as we've moved out of torchlight phones.

Who wouldn't wanna show off with diamond encrusted devices. And u said ugly?? No they weren't ugly as at time they reigned.

Nice bringing back old memories sha

1 Like

Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by bcdave(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2019
but they are not that useless na
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by falcon01: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2019
its called class

don't worry about the ugliness and Uselessness, you cant afford it
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by clive2u(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2019
starbuck:
Funny enough, I love my tecno torchlight more than my android phone
cos thats d one u receive alert with

1 Like

Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by jared007: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2019
u didnt state why its too expensive
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by rex444(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2019
I am not surprised seeing vertu
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by BiadeFolar(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2019
You don't know that fancy is not equal to quality?

you can read stories that touch on MY THREAD OF SHORT STORIES https://www.nairaland.com/4406346/nairaland-book-short-stories
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by BrainEya(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Lem book space
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by StellaFrancis25: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by y3mi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
OP come on, it isn't everything you open a thread for in the race of landing front page.

I was even expecting to see the likes of Virtuoso phone which are crafted with gold for only for elites and class.

These diamonds clad ones you listed are customized to appeal to the ego of those afflicted with vanity and enslaved by their excess money, their existence is not to serve the same purpose as the ones the rest of humanity uses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by bro4u: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Those phones should better be able to call Jesus in heaven ooo or better still send angel Gabriel text.
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by coolcentbigman(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
jared007:
u didnt state why its too expensive

True bro but i have seen these phones before online and it's expensive because they were made with rare materials like pure Diamond and Gold, of course they are super expensive for those who like to show off.

1 Like

Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by godyaug1: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Can't you see the gold on their body
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by gift2xl: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol well done op
Re: Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira by Vicyor: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Opsson IVO 8800 (Genesis) - Full Specifications & Features / Slot Price List 2017 Latest Phones In Nigeria / The Most Durable Smart Phone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.