Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Understand What God Is Saying!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understand What God Is Saying!! (149 Views)

Is Saying "I Cover My ..... With The Blood Of Jesus" Correct? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understand What God Is Saying!! by Buytruth(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Understand what God is saying to do for us in a simple interpretation.
It is not a religion matter, it is all about change from evil to good, and to end all our challenges in the world.
God said, He so loved the world. John 3:16.
God said, He will set up His own kingdom on earth to restore peace back to us. Daniel 2:44.
God said, He will make the Lord Jesus Christ be the King of the Kingdom. Revelation 11:15.
He said, Whosoever will enter into the kingdom must be born of water and of the Spirit. John 3:5.
He said, We should seek first this kingdom and his righteousness to establish on earth. Then all our needs will be given to us. Matthew 6:33.
He said, We should pray for this kingdom to come in time on earth, so that His will, will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10.
He said, He will gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity. Matthew 13:41.
He said, He will remove Satan the Devil and bound him not to deceive us anymore. Revelation 20:1-3.
He said, The gospel/good news of this kingdom must first be published for a witness unto all nations, then end will come, resurrection and rapture will take place, thereafter the kingdom will be established on earth for us. Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10; I Thessalonians 4:13-17.
Hope now you have understand what God wanted to do for us in this world? More details is in this site, read and forward the link to all your contacts. Thank you!
http://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-iwwm/
Re: Understand What God Is Saying!! by helinues: 6:32am On Jun 19, 2019
So God did not reveal to you that you are posting this in a wrong section?

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Calling And Election Sure Part 4 / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, June 23, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.