Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online (19424 Views)

Apex Bank CBN To Resume Sales Of Forex To BDC / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder / Buy Quality Laptops Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by BIEBER45: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Abfinest007:
they are afraid bcoz of the way Huawei is going
u re right my brother

1 Like

Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by BIEBER45: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You ban Huawei, you ban the whole China;
You ban China, you ban the whole Asia;
You ban Asia, you jam wahala...

Uncle Sam, you're not the biggest anymore!
YANKEE WILL GO HUNGRY
Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by BIEBER45: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
HUAWEI STILL BETTER THAN APPLE 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by nigeriapenbase: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
BIEBER45:
HUAWEI STILL BETTER THAN APPLE 100%

100% true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by timesup234: 2:37am On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
a company that isn't even among the 20 biggest in the world is losing such amount and it won't hurt them??..are u joking?.

apple lost about 10 billions last December and that depose them from the biggest company in the world to third biggest
30 billion dollars is nothing. Stop being an American slave. China is the new kid on the block, America belongs to the dustbin of history. Western media has completely blinded you to the realities of things to come

https://www.cnet.com/news/huaweis-ceo-is-not-worried-about-30b-revenue-hit-from-us-ban/
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/china/2019-06-19/why-blacklisting-huawei-could-backfire
Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by kroger: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
timesup234:
30 billion dollars is nothing. Stop being an American slave. China is the new kid on the block, America belongs to the dustbin of history. Western media has completely blinded you to the realities of things to come

https://www.cnet.com/news/huaweis-ceo-is-not-worried-about-30b-revenue-hit-from-us-ban/
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/china/2019-06-19/why-blacklisting-huawei-could-backfire

Bricklayer just shut up your mouth, u say 30 billion dollars is nothing, you sound so stupid and unlearned.
Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by timesup234: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
kroger:

Bricklayer just shut up your mouth, u say 30 billion dollars is nothing, you sound so stupid and unlearned.
all these small monkeys i taught how to swing from one tree to another
Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by kroger: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
timesup234:
all these small nonkeys i taught how to swing from one tree to another

Nonkeys indeed grin. Like I told you in time past focus on your cement and gravel mixing job in delta state and stop arguing beer parlour argument that you know nothing about.. quick to bring links up I can likewise bring up a thousand links. China and America dont give a hoot about ur peasant existence.
Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by chiboyjohn: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
new2012:

I agree, just like Toyota is better than BMW...

Lol! Its all abt perspective, don't claim because its better for you that it automatically becomes better
You have not used iPhone before ,if you have, you will agree with me, iPhone is just over hyped

1 Like

Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by new2012: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
chiboyjohn:

You have not used iPhone before ,if you have, you will agree with me, iPhone is just over hyped

You have not used BMW before, if you do you'll agree with me that BMW is overhyped.

Since we are a spilling some unreal crap.
Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by chiboyjohn: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
new2012:

You have not used BMW before, if you do you'll agree with me that BMW is overhyped.

Since we are a spilling some unreal crap.
Who uses bmw, bmw is old school,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by new2012: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
chiboyjohn:

Who uses bmw, bmw is old school,

Alright man,
Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by Blastedholligan: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Microsoft had to make the u turn to save themselves lol
Re: Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online by Blastedholligan: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
dehi:
The fact still remains..... Asia as a continent is very united. Have you seen what xi is doing recently,, he is going round the Asia countries to cement relationships.... Africa live on mostly Asia goods, Asia live mostly on Asia goods, most part of Europe and America live on Asia goods. Huawei will loss money for the main time, but on the long run they will bounce back and dominate the market with their technology. US will be left at the side line...... Just check out yourself,,,, most countries are abandoning or having issues with US.. just recently India has started her own war with them
Hmm... USA reign will soon be over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket / POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) / Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect (Punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.