Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Court Sentences Baker To 13 Years’ Imprisonment For Raping Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Baker To 13 Years’ Imprisonment For Raping Teenager (311 Views)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / Kwara Court Jails 24-Year-Old Man For Criminally Charming, Raping Teenager / Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Baker To 13 Years’ Imprisonment For Raping Teenager by holuwertobex(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2019
A Lagos State High Court in Ikeja, on Tuesday, sentenced a 22-year-old baker, Lawal Kamoru, to 13 years imprisonment for defiling a 14-year-old girl.

Justice Raliat Adebiyi found Kamoru guilty of the one count of defilement levelled against him by the state.
Punch Metro learnt that the convict and three others at large, had on February 1, 2014, gang-r-ped the victim inside an uncompleted building on Oluwanishola Street in the Ilaje, Bariga area of the state.

It was gathered that the victim and her younger sister were on their way home from a church vigil around 5.15am when they were accosted by four men, who ordered them to kneel down.

The victim had earlier told the court during her evidence that the convict was the leader of the gang.
She had stated, “I was returning from church with my younger sister around 5.15am when the men stopped us and ordered us to kneel down, but on sighting some people coming towards our direction, they immediately ordered us to get up and go, and when we stood up and walked away, they followed us quietly.

“The men followed behind while one of them flashed a torchlight. When we realised that they were still following us, we tried to run but they threatened to kill us.

“They told us to kneel down again and started beating us, then my sister started shouting. Then, one of the men stylishly chased my younger sister home, while the remaining three forced me into an uncompleted building and raped me. I remember the defendant very well. He was the first to rape me and the one who actually tore my pants.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/06/court-sentences-baker-to-13-years.html

lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Re: Court Sentences Baker To 13 Years’ Imprisonment For Raping Teenager by Auxtin85(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Court Sentences Baker To 13 Years’ Imprisonment For Raping Teenager by RESHARPENED: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Too lenient.

Rapists should be sentenced to life improvement.
Pedophiles should be sentenced to death.

PedoRapists should be sent to life imprisonment after death.

(1) (Reply)

40 Year Old Man In Prison For Allegedly Defiling A 2 Year Old Girl / Court Remands 23-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Beheading Wife / Ooouch! Guy Beaten And Burnt For Phone Theft - Sabibaze.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.