Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner Stood Beside Sanwo-olu With Worn-out Zipper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner Stood Beside Sanwo-olu With Worn-out Zipper (1860 Views)

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner Stood Beside Sanwo-olu With Worn-out Zipper by joshchisimdi: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2019
A Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner is currently trending on social media, after he stood beside Governor Sanwo-Olu with worn-out zipper. This is coming after Police spokeswoman, Dolapo Badmus stated that a crime fighter should not dress shabbily. She said in an interview;

“I am of opinion that looking good and dressing neat is for everybody, be it a normal citizen or a crime fighter. A lot of people believe that police officers are meant to be seen dirty, haggard and tattered because they fight crime. I disagree with that because being a crime fighter should not make you look like the criminals you are chasing. A policeman or woman must be good looking and clean because it is a noble profession.”

Aside having a worn-out zipper, the Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner also had missing buttons on his shirt. Here is the trending photo below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/19/lagos-deputy-police-commissioner-stood-beside-sanwo-olu-with-worn-out-zipper/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner Stood Beside Sanwo-olu With Worn-out Zipper by joshchisimdi: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner Stood Beside Sanwo-olu With Worn-out Zipper by lalasticlala(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Lagos Deputy Police Commissioner Stood Beside Sanwo-olu With Worn-out Zipper by Mynd44: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2019

(1)

Pictures: Atiku Caught On Camera Having Fun With His Grandchildren / Northerners Will Frustrate Yoruba Presidential Ambition – Nnamdi Kanu / Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.