Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] (40238 Views)

Rita Daniels Marries Her Young Lover In Secret, Regina Daniels Not In Support / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Brightest04(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
...Living in Bondage 3 .......Living in Bondage 3 .......Living in Bondage 3 ....
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Tladybukky(f): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She wasn't aware of anything by the looks on her face, where are those actresses wishing to be in her shoes? They have ALL kept quiet!
NO NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS will ever go into such a union if aware of that.
The initiation means a lot of hidden things cos some people from there were not even familiar with it.
If Regina posts on her page that she's in school and got no money, do you know how many millions she will get in one hour from fans?

So, what exactly is she looking for?

So does that means she can't act any romantic movies again with any dude?
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by sureway1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tladybukky:

will you allow your brother act romantic movie with her?

1 Like

Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by merit4: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Bullshit. If she still wants to cheat she will find a way and nothing will happen. In this part of the world you guys are oriented to believe women are lesser beings and are stupid. Thats why they do some shìt and y'all will be asking dumb questions.Even if she swears o the devil she will find a way if she wants to

So which man will risk his precious life for just 5mins enjoyment with her. Her name now has more fame than her face. Money is not everything in life. Even if she breaks the covenant and tells the world, which man will ever want to test it for her. I know she will be regretting her actions already. I pray God see her through
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Jaqenhghar: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
merit4:

So which man will risk his precious life for just 5mins enjoyment with her. Her name now has more fame than her face. Money is not everything in life. Even if she breaks the covenant and tells the world, which man will ever want to test it for her. I know she will be regretting her actions already. I pray God see her through
Which man in Niggeria you mean. You cant speak for every man on this planet my friend.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by drololaaof: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oga I thank you for saying the truth if she like she take, if not na down town ward 8 she they prepare for. To marry is not a joke she and her cohort will say these is modern day civilization yes ,but the traditions and deity in some families and community are still in active service
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Junkie1: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
I DON'T CARE I WOULD FVCK

1 Like

Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tladybukky:

Go ask the actor nah!
If na you, you go act? You don't know those people do sex on location after some of those roles?
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by farem: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
IMPRISONED AS A JUVENILE BY A PAEDOPHILE!
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by bizhop01: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
The girl will still fucck for outside nothing go happen.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Jaqenhghar: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
bizhop01:
The girl will still fucck for outside nothing go happen.
You dey mind them. Dem no know woman as woman mind deep reach

1 Like

Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Nmezor(f): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Seems it true... Heard an awful tale from a friend of mine about that stuff... Omo she d.o.n enter one chance
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by watchindelta(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
pity wety must she cheat, if u are ready u are ready
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
The way y’all concern yourselves with other people’s private parts is something else.

Well for anyone who cares to listen, Regina will sleep with anyone she wants to sleep with and nothing will happen. Except the husband finds out and acts on his own. Those useless traditions meant to give privileges to men and chain women don’t work.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Adakintroy: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
festacman:
Regina comes across as young woman with right combination of both acquired and native intelligence. She was calm, self confident, focused and sure-footed even at the height of the controversy sorrounding her marriage. For all you care she might be smarter than Charles in handling tacky situations. It is about inborn skills and not noisemaking. I think people should give her a break as she transits to the next stage of her life.

If she smart she would not have married her father's age for money. Her instinct will still prevail. Shea she is still in school and those small fine boys will still be coming near. Want to sneak up on nature.
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by MrMcJay(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
cococandy:
The way y’all concern yourselves with other people’s private parts is something else.

Well for anyone who cares to listen, Regina will sleep with anyone she wants to sleep with and nothing will happen. Except the husband finds out and acts on his own. Those useless traditions meant to give privileges to men and chain women don’t work.

Useless traditions?

No wahala.

Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She wasn't aware of anything by the looks on her face, where are those actresses wishing to be in her shoes? They have ALL kept quiet!
NO NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS will ever go into such a union if aware of that.
The initiation means a lot of hidden things cos some people from there were not even familiar with it.
If Regina posts on her page that she's in school and got no money, do you know how many millions she will get in one hour from fans?
So, what exactly is she looking for?
More money
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by tealaw2: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nothing dey happen.. Regina, give anybody wey you like your congo.
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by slowbreeze(f): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
OKorowanta:
The only man who took Bobrisky to the cleaners.
My love for him grew after he lambasted that alleged gay youth and those trying to bring him to nollywood.

I'm telling u.No b all those a**-licking actresses that follow him up and down all for crumbs and sugar daddy/runs links..They will never tell him as e be..
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by festacman(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adakintroy:

If she smart she would not have married her father's age for money. Her instinct will still prevail. Shea she is still in school and those small fine boys will still be coming near. Want to sneak up on nature.
You forget that some people have low demand for sexual intercourse and value mutual affection more. I assume you attended university and so I believe you would have seen ladies who even at that non-committal level stuck to a boyfriend and remained faithful while focusing on their studies as well as other extracurricular activities. Some people are not sex-crazy by their nature.
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by srclark: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
cococandy:

Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by srclark: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
festacman:

You forget that some people have low demand for sexual intercourse and value mutual affection more. I assume you attended university and so I believe you would have seen ladies who even at that non-committal level stuck to a boyfriend and remained faithful while focusing on their studies as well as other extracurricular activities. Some people are not sex-crazy by their nature.
you too correct and some people fail to realize many women these days are already deep into masturbation and no matter the man out there can’t satisfy them abi the stuff they affect Love Machine and other intimacy gadgets . I have a friend that sells all this stuff you will be amused at the rate married women buy these things some men even buy for their partners . Regina knows what she is into make una leave matter for Mathias. So it is still a win win for her
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by DonBenny77(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A true friend and those who genuinely have your interests at heart will never give you advise in the open or in the ears of all. They will either call or message you however.

Richdad

So wrong, there are different ways of passing message. Mr Rich dad
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Adakintroy: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
festacman:

Abeg leave that things. You have low demand for sex and high level mutual affection acording by you and you could not find one within your income class to relate that with but a rich old billionaire.

Oga! I think I will stick with my thoery.
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
The said Regina should just poison her ancient husband with Rat poison, simple!

And then she can Fu ck Around. grin
Re: Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
martineverest:
that lady doesn't know what she has gotten herself into....there are tribes in Edo(esan) And delta that forbids wives from committing adultery..the consequences is death...even when it's done in secret
Those tribes need to change their archaic believe and traditions invented by men to keep their wives while they go cheating with someone else

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) / Chika Ike Celebrates Christmas In Italy, Shares Sizzling Photos / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.