Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Will You Like An Entertanment Show To Have? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Will You Like An Entertanment Show To Have? (596 Views)

The ''James Bond'' Character Actor You Like Best? / If You Would Like An Alternative To Cable And Satellite Tv I Have Your Solution / Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Like An Entertanment Show To Have? by Ipsi(f): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2010
Hello, st want to get general opinions on what you want entertainment shows about music,movies ,fashion to showcase. things or features you as a viewer will find interesting and will like to watch. there are many shows like this on TV but what do you think needs to be removed or added to make for great and interesting viewing. Covering of events,finding new talents, talking about in-depth realistic happenings whatever your idea please reply and let me know what you will like to watch in an entertainment show. thankyou.
Re: What Will You Like An Entertanment Show To Have? by steeze(m): 2:14am On Oct 05, 2010
R u planning a tv show or sometin?

(1) (Reply)

Web Graphics Needed Urgently / The Polygamy Debate: An Upcoming Mini Programme / I Don't Just Kiss Or Romance An Actor, The Script Must Demand It -nse Ikpe Etim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.