Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles (1653 Views)

BUY & SELL New And Clean Title(Non-Salvage & Non-Accidented) Cars/Vehicles HERE / *Rent Out Your Cars / Vehicles At Ease* / Here Are Facts You Need To Know About Salvage Title & Clean Title Cars/Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2019
I have seen many sellers posting or saying years of their cars/vehicles to be this or that whereas it is not always true most times.

For example, you as a buyer will see say 06/10 written on driver side door pole of the said car/vehicle but seller will be telling you
that it is a 2011 model. I seller once argued with me regarding that on this forum until I proved to him otherwise with the VIN report of the
vehicle.

If any seller tells you that the year of the car is this or that, don't argue but run VIN check which will show you the exact year of the said car/vehicle.

#ContributionsAndOpinionsAreWelcomedAndAllowed
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by sothanni: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2019
You can also get that from the chassis number
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
sothanni:
You can also get that from the chassis number

You are also absolutely correct because I know about that as well.

Kindly help with the method using illustrations that will be easy for the lay man.

Above all, I believe that running VIN check will be the surest bet because other things about the said car/vehicle will also be known/revealed! !!
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by CarGuideNG: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2019
legalwealth:
I have seen many sellers posting or saying years of their cars/vehicles to be this or that whereas it is not always true most times.

For example, you as a buyer will see say 06/10 written on driver side door pole of the said car/vehicle but seller will be telling you
that it is a 2011 model. I seller once argued with me regarding that on this forum until I proved to him otherwise with the VIN report of the
vehicle.

If any seller tells you that the year of the car is this or that, don't argue but run VIN check which will show you the exact year of the said car/vehicle.

Quick guide for regular 17 digit VINs for cars from North America, parts of Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

1 Like

Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thanks for that @ CarguideNg
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Ayotundesh: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for the information.

We have Toyota Hilux, Prado and Buses for sale.

They are 2018/2019 models.

You can request inspection.

We have enough to supply government ministries.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2020
Let's have contributions and questions.
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Gaddafi1: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2020
CarGuideNG:

Quick guide for regular 17 digit VINs for cars from North America, parts of Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

Thanks for the information.
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
legalwealth:

vehicle.

Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Read
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
wink
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
cool
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2020
wink
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
cool
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2020
wink
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Gabapentin: 10:57pm On May 23, 2020

Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 5:19am On May 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2020
smiley
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2020
cool
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2020
wink
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2020
kiss
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
smiley
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
cool
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
wink
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 3:11am On Jun 13, 2020
cool
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2020
cool smiley
Re: Take Good Note of This Regarding Buying And Selling of Cars/Vehicles by legalwealth(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2020
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Camry Xle V6 For Sale In Ajah Call Dhermy / Very Clean Toks 2002 Toyota Highlander LIMITED Leather Formica _____SOLD_____ / Toyota Corolla Bank 05 For 830

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.