Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday (40446 Views)

Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma Traditional Wedding Pictures / Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by gistfever: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian midfielder and Leicester City player, Onyinye Wilfred Ndidi shares cute photos of his wife, Dinma as he celebrates her on her birthday. Gistvic Reports.

Ndidi said when they first met, Dinma had friends who discouraged her from him because he was just a boy playing football on the street and had nothing but she still chose him.

We could recall, Wilfred Ndidi got married to his wife, Dinma in May, 2019.

He wrote:
"When we first met, she had friends who discouraged her from me because I was just a boy playing football on the street and had nothing meanwhile there were guys with good jobs and cars (venza) but she chose me. Sorry babe I have to let the world know how awesome you are. You’re my wife but I prefer calling you my babe because I want to date you forever and I pray as you turn a year older that God’s grace will continue to abide with you and make you a blessing to others. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY WORLD ��... Keep being AMAZING ❤️ WCE"

See More Cute Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/when-i-had-nothing-you-still-chose-me.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Samakus(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Awwn. I will say this of my babe soon(if she no change sha). If she changes, she will watch agonizingly from the sidelines. So help me God. My hustle must pay. Amen

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Officialgarri: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
So you actually just met her when guys were using Venza already?

Common man, when Venza was in vogue in abuja sef, you were already making name for yourself in football. How the hell will she reject you?

If she had met you in 2007 where your future had no particular direction, would she have stayed?

28 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
THE HOLY BIBLE : A virtuous woman who can find?!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Ololanla: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Happy for you and her . She saw something in you.

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by BuhariDcow: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lucky you..
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by hisexcellency34: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Igbo girls are always faithful

9 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by DWJOBScom(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Such people still exist trust me but you find them when you are like them

18 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by saxby(f): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wow, no be small fine she fine

6 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Amazing. Power of vision.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by lekbel09(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hustle must pay , I go show bimbo pepper

16 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Jestin: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Cute Benin princess I guess
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by nototribalist: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
This girl over fine

31 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
With a good wife, your life is balanced!
cheesy wink grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by guru03(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
That remains me of what they were telling my wife too, today she smiles better than those who mocked at her.

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Pavore9: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Auxtin85(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
A woman with foresight

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Tofax: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=79478408]Igbo girls are always faithful[/quote
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by bukatyne(f): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Such people still exist trust me but you find them when you are like them

Spot on.

6 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Tofax: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not Always!

5 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by martineverest(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
men like this one respect their wives

6 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Queenserah26(f): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
I concur
quote author=DWJOBScom post=79478413]Such people still exist trust me but you find them when you are like them [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Wealthierboy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
says who?

7 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by nototribalist: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jestin:
Cute Benin princess I guess
no, Kebbi Princess

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by dingbang(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yas! This is definitely what I am talking about!
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by elotajohn1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just as I am selling clothes here in Yaba, this Pretty Girl is here with me, makes sure I eat very well even started contribution with my name. Tomorrow if I blow now, one idiot will come and be reminding how much she loved and still love me.

God bless Lizzy my World

42 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Autotech312(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oga Ndidi for a babe like this to choose you, she saw beyond the street football. Anyway Happy married life.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles / Floyd Mayweather Jnr Rated Greatest Boxer Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.