Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday (40451 Views)

Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma Traditional Wedding Pictures / Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by FuckDaMods: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
cry real girl
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by livebyday(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Such people still exist trust me but you find them when you are like them

Like attracts like

So true

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by deliveryboy: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Men always giving themselves away with lame comments like this. We men lay too much emphasis on our material worth when talking about love. She loved you and that should have been enough. Low self esteem men everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
All those girls saying NO today........ Think thrice............
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by lexyman(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Trust me ... she had a revelation about him , either through dream or something .... an ordinary street footballer over someone with a white collar job or good business ...

Lucky you ! One of my best SE player.

He is consistently consistent

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by lekanation(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
nototribalist:
This girl over fine
you mean

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by shukudi(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
nototribalist:
This girl over fine
With this picture, are you saying Ibo girls don't wear pants?

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
"When I had nothing you chose me"

Hmmmm. Women have sharper vision than Xavi. They know those that will make it in no time.

Kudos to her tho.. .

Slayqueens don't care....
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by ajog1: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
deliveryboy:
Men always giving themselves away with lame comments like this. We men lay too much emphasis on our material worth when talking about love. She loved you and that should have been enough. Low self esteem men everywhere.
...Only sensible comment.

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Sunsets: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Why is this person bitter?
Officialgarri:
So you actually just met her when guys were using Venza already?

Common man, when Venza was in vogue in abuja sef, you were already making name for yourself in football. How the hell will she reject you?

If she had met you in 2007 where your future had no particular direction, would she have stayed?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by MyOleSolksjaer: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yoruba girls are hotter than igbo girls

nototribalist:
This girl over fine
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by vicysegun: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Some girls are gifted with visions
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
lekbel09:
Hustle must pay , I go show bimbo pepper
grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Agbowilly: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dear brother pls never cease to celebrate ur wife. As u shower ur preference for her so shall Almighty God will continue to bless u. A good wife is a blessing!!
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
As small money begin enter, she carry speed tell her husband all her friends that were discouraging her about dating him. All in a bid to ward off her old time friends from her wealthy territory. We know all those tactics women use.
Haba! Women must you sing?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
As small money begin enter, she carry speed tell her husband all her friends that were discouraging her about dating him. All in a bid to ward off her old time friends from her wealthy territory. We know all those tactics women use.
Haba! I fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Dinho20(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
GUYS, WHEN A LADY CONTINUE DEMANDING MONEY FROM YOU

THE TRUTH IS THAT SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, SHE WANTS TO SIPHON YOU AND MOVE TO ANOTHER MUGU.

A GIRL THAT LOVES YOU WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by spiceadole: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
All these accolades doesn't stop him from cheating on her with ugly bleached stretched marked bodied hookers.

The Life of a Normal Man!
How much more well to do footballer

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by karma2000: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Karma of gudness blessed family
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by macello4(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
So you actually just met her when guys were using Venza already?

Common man, when Venza was in vogue in abuja sef, you were already making name for yourself in football. How the hell will she reject you?

If she had met you in 2007 where your future had no particular direction, would she have stayed?
do u know her ire than ndidi? Abi u know were tha are coming from?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by nototribalist: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
MyOleSolksjaer:
Yoruba girls are hotter than igbo girls

argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Eddiecute86(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Igbo girls are always faithful

True talk
It’s because of the culture. In some tribes unfaithfulness is part of their culture they see nothing wrong in it.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by partnerbizz5(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
deliveryboy:

One chilled origin for you bro.

That comment was sickening.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Humility017(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
elotajohn1:
Just as I am selling clothes here in Yaba, this Pretty Girl is here with me, makes sure I eat very well even started contribution with my name. Tomorrow if I blow now, one idiot will come and be reminding how much she loved and still love me.

God bless Lizzy my World

God bless your babe bro...
pls keep loving and treat her right.
women like that are rare to find

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by nkemjacob2(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na better wife God give u o
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Slymonster(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Igbo girls are always faithful

Will you keep quiet there
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na so

Blow first
elotajohn1:
Just as I am selling clothes here in Yaba, this Pretty Girl is here with me, makes sure I eat very well even started contribution with my name. Tomorrow if I blow now, one idiot will come and be reminding how much she loved and still love me.

God bless Lizzy my World
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by comodo: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Autotech312:
Oga Ndidi for a babe like this to choose you, she saw beyond the street football. Anyway Happy married life.
Women wey dey smell money person go get in 20yrs time.
After God, fear women.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by Kulas: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nothing makes a man love woman than having a woman who have true love on you when you had nothing. Honestly, it is very difficult for a man to mess up or not love any lady that truly love him when he had nothing and later become somebody in life.Such lady can never face disappoint in life from such a man and the type of everlasting love and happiness such lady will receive from than man is not quantifiable
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday by seenga(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
nototribalist:
This girl over fine
Is that Paul pogba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or / Floyd Mayweather Jnr Rated Greatest Boxer Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.