Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Best Life Tips To Live successfully in the Month of JUNE/JULY - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Best Life Tips To Live successfully in the Month of JUNE/JULY (343 Views)

Nwafor Festival Na Ogidi Date 22nd July To 25th July 2021 / Sultan of Sokoto: North Is The Worst Place To Live, Bandits Operate Freely / Download. Kodak Black Dying To Live (full 2019#) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Life Tips To Live successfully in the Month of JUNE/JULY by crackclap: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2019
There is no feeling knowing that you are living your best. I mean, your Midas Touch Life as put by Donald Trump & Robert Kiyosaki.

Do you know what living your best feels like?
In his Book, Awaken the Giant, I can remember Tony Robins looking through the Airplane, getting surprised that the traffic jam was really caused by his “Walk on the Coal” Seminar. What a great feeling that you’ve got the best life tips for millions of hungry people.

But why should we care about living our best life?
Truth is, there are thousands of Law of Attraction Tips for people who are Serious, the most powerful tip ever, and of course, Powerful Tips for Building a Deep, Lasting Love, the baseline to all these is that we have a few days on earth to work them out.
Here is HOW you have only a few days to fulfill your days on Earth.

The Top 10 Lines of Best Life Tips to Live a John Snow Life
Do you think John Snow does all of the following? Let’s see.

#1. Never feel ashamed of your parents.
You don’t have to because they cleaned your shit in public, or when you were so innocent to poo on them.
Some factors may give you a reason to. But, have you reasoned on how you can change the factors? Think of recommending an exercise to a chubby girl.

#2. Cut your nails. Especially of your feet.

#3. Moms need to be Valued
Value your mom because No friend/girlfriend will stay up all night to replace wet napkins on your forehead when you have a fever.
Only moms can and will do that. She should be number one priority, always.

#4. Flush after peeing.
If abandoned, there will be a repulsive chemical reaction which is not a good thing to the next user.
Also, you want to turn the exhaust on before taking a dump.

#5. Clean your nuts and underarms.
At times they are disgusting if left carelessly.

#6. Read Like John Snow
Read everything that is meaningful, who knows what you will discover next?

#7. Disconnect.
Nothing is that important. Take breaks without phones and internet.
This is so important. I did this 2 years ago and I came up with 100+ Self-Development Article Topics.

#8. Plan on a Family Trip
You want to work hard and go on holiday/vacation with your parents. I am planning to do that, this year. You know what? You deserve all the best this life can offer.

#9. Take the Bull by the Horn
I had imagined 1000 scenarios on how to approach my Boss and how the conversation would go, but when I finally stood up and went to talk to him, it was easier than eating a cookie. He understood my points and it was over within 5 minutes, said Gaurav Mishra.

Sorry, I forgot to say that it is easier said than done.
Your bull might be Public Speaking, you have a mirror in your house to start from. That is right, you can start there. See no. 10.

#10. Fake it.
We all at a point had a Fake Smile. I have faked confidence which worked, so, you can also fake what you want to do (difficult) till you’re super good with it.

Till you are super good... This is very important because a day will come wherefore a test on what you have been faking will show up, I promise.

There you have it, 10 most powerful tips, or call it the best life Tips. I hope this will resonate in June till July Edition. Take Charge!

https://crackclap.com/best-life-tips/

(1) (Reply)

Eight Died As Quakes Hit Far Northern Philippines / Alaafinofoyo Arrived The Ground Of Ojude Ode Oba 2019 Video / Why Diversity Does Not Work For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.