Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Please Suggest Me As A Beginners, The Language To Lean First - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Suggest Me As A Beginners, The Language To Lean First (806 Views)

Please Suggest Me A Profitable Tech Skill / Best Programming Language To Learn This 2021: The Beginner's Guide / Javascript Is The Language For The Future! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Me As A Beginners, The Language To Lean First by ibraheem456(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2019
I just finished Html,Css and Bootstap course yesterday, please suggeste me as a beginners, which language i should lean now
Re: Please Suggest Me As A Beginners, The Language To Lean First by stanliwise(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2019
ibraheem456:
I just finished Html,Css and Bootstap course yesterday, please suggeste me as a beginners, which language i should lean now
JS or PHP

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Me As A Beginners, The Language To Lean First by ABCthings: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
FORTRAN.
you will never regret it.
Re: Please Suggest Me As A Beginners, The Language To Lean First by Bizmagnet: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
ibraheem456:

Make sure you have 2 or 3 projects at least on Github with the skills you have first to really ascertain you have learned. After that, you can think of any language of your choice.
My opinion though

(1) (Reply)

Ruby For Data Science / Scratch Card Development / Programming Resources For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.