Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

You Will Be Amazed At Who’s Behind Robbery At My House – Kemi Olunloyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Will Be Amazed At Who’s Behind Robbery At My House – Kemi Olunloyo (494 Views)

Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 / CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) / Robbery At A Bank In Ilorin This Afternoon Is False - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Amazed At Who’s Behind Robbery At My House – Kemi Olunloyo by chinenye247: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2019
You will be amazed at who’s behind robbery at my house – Kemi Olunloyo—

Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has stated that people will be amazed if she reveals the identity of the person behind the robbery at her house.

Recall that she shared pictures recently to show the injuries she sustained after armed robbers stormed her house in Oyo State.

Revealing a bit about the information she got from detectives concerning the robbery, Kemi Olunloyo stated that God is about to disgrace the person behind it.

She wrote:

read her post through below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/kemi-olunloyo/

Re: You Will Be Amazed At Who’s Behind Robbery At My House – Kemi Olunloyo by royallord1(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Oh its davido... No shocks about that... Silly woman
Re: You Will Be Amazed At Who’s Behind Robbery At My House – Kemi Olunloyo by BlackfireX: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
This woman be like who devil reject for sacrifice.....

(1) (Reply)

Lady sleeps with the man she hired to kill her husband in Rivers State / . / Yahoo Boy In Died Barking Like A Dog In His Mansion In Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.