Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

CHEAP WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATION KEYS LIMITED QUANTITY OFFER! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAP WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATION KEYS LIMITED QUANTITY OFFER! (698 Views)

Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation Keys / New Arrivals, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Limited Quantity, First Come First Serve / Cheap Windows Plesk Shared Web Hosting 10% OFF - Hostripples! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHEAP WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATION KEYS LIMITED QUANTITY OFFER! by calamus(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2019
I will go straight to the point.

I have activation keys for Windows 7 Professional that have overstayed and I want to sell them on clearance.
There are only enough keys for 15 PCs.

If you are tired of pirated software, start with your OS.

I'm selling them at a giveaway price of N5,000/key.

Students, freelancers, and those who can't afford this price, still chat me up and I will see what I can do if you're genuinely interested.
If you will buy wholesale, I can also give you a discount.

Note that what you're buying is the key, which you can get irrespective of your location.
If you're in Awka, Anambra State, you can come pick up the pack (which includes the installation disc) for an extra N1,000.

My number: 68315153. Please precede it with 070.

Image credit: Google.

Re: CHEAP WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATION KEYS LIMITED QUANTITY OFFER! by calamus(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Call.
Re: CHEAP WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATION KEYS LIMITED QUANTITY OFFER! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2019
calamus:
I will go straight to the point.

I have activation keys for Windows 7 Professional that have overstayed and I want to sell them on clearance.
There are only enough keys for 15 PCs.

If you are tired of pirated software, start with your OS.

I'm selling them at a giveaway price of N5,000/key.

Students, freelancers, and those who can't afford this price, still chat me up and I will see what I can do if you're genuinely interested.
If you will buy wholesale, I can also give you a discount.

Note that what you're buying is the key, which you can get irrespective of your location.
If you're in Awka, Anambra State, you can come pick up the pack (which includes the installation disc) for an extra N1,000.

My number: 68315153. Please precede it with 070.

Image credit: Google.

Still available? I’ll message you now on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Hynet Out Door Antenna For Sale @ Osogbo,osun State Contact Me 07060475901 / Tecno Camon CM For Sale / [DEAL] Clean Iphones 7 128g For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.