Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) (6653 Views)

Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Dozens Strip Na*ke With Images Of Nipples, Outside Facebook Office (photos) / Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Mandynews(f): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2019
MandyNews.com

The SeSotho tweet by 18-year-old nursing student Keabetswe Jan has received thousands of replies from South Africa, Nigeria and even the world at large.

“O jewa ke eng?”

This Sotho phrase has been made so popular by a viral SA tweet that it has made global headlines and been adopted in other countries, while the woman tweeting it has been interviewed by international media.

The Meaning Of "O jewa ke eng?"
Its a Sesotho (Lesotho language) expression for what is bothering you? Or what is eating you up? Like something you should share with others. Now it has a lighter application, say, what is on your mind? What do you want to share about?

Source; https://mandynews.com/o-jewa-ke-eng-the-tweet-that-changed-the-world/

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by BoboKush(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Wow
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nbote(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
I'm still trying to understand or find out from d write up how it changed d world

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Memberclub(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
She looks really ugly with make-up.

1 Like

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is news for the unemployed aka 99% of this forum's members.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by iheartellah(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
O jewa ke eng ati O jewa ke Spanish ni undecided

Lalasticlala.

3 Likes

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Aidejay(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
meobizy:
This is news for the unemployed aka 99% of this forum's members.
And u must be employed? Infact na u dey employed pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by shogsman(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
What nonsense
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by saxby(f): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
There is another one, sco pa tu maa. I wonder what that one means

1 Like

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
saxby:

I love you.....
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
as in eh.. did it reduce suicide rate or world poverty
Nbote:
I'm still trying to understand or find out from d write up how it changed d world

2 Likes

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Imagine somebody forehead.. "O je wa ke eng" forehead is this

3 Likes

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by MiaB(f): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
what of sco pa tu mana

2 Likes

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by temmyaddict: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
As a student with a smart phone, you dont need to start thinking of where to get money or how to feed. I have a very nice platform that you can make 15k weekly with or without referrals. Drop your WhatsApp number if interested
https:///EiimCPkdDDEEulUiwJY8Jo
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by falcon01: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
she looks like that momo challenge thingy
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nbote(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
saxby:

It's basically d same thing ooo.. Jus in different language
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Dammykrone(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Something That Had Been Forgotten
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
saxby:
.. lol pataapa brought that out ..
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:

It's basically d same thing ooo.. Jus in different language

thats ghanaian

how would you know that's what they mean
are you ghanaian.
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nbote(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
biGDhAp:

thats ghanaian

how would you know that's what they mean
are you ghanaian.
It's not Ghanaian... Google isn't so hard to use
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by 9jaBloke: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
O jewa go England

2 Likes

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Macwrites: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Are the mods seeing the links above? Beware
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by emmancipated(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ije Awele
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:

It's not Ghanaian... Google isn't so hard to use
.. it is
ask pataapa
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nbote(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. it is
ask pataapa
It is not ask GOOGLE. Patapaa isn't Google and only joined in on d trend
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by franchasng: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
The world is weird, stupid things now make waves more than sensible things cry
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Anitame(f): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
I was reading this post and then my neighbor came by and we read it together. She said that post really changed her life and it touches my heart. My village people are so grateful. wow thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: O Jewa Ke Eng?: The Tweet That Changed The World (pics) by welturebotanical: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Okay o.
Check my signature for PIMPLES SOLUTION.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umidigi A3: A True Definition Of "Less Is More" / If You Have A BVN And It Is Linked To Any Mobile Network, Please Read This / Google Looks At Devices Market, May Buy Troubled HTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.