Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode (1659 Views)

Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Naija4love(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2019

The Save Lagos Group (SLG) has called on the National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to stop playing God over rumoured plan to appoint the immediate past Governor of the State, Akinwunmi Ambode into the yet-to-be-constituted cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The group said it was reacting to a purported statement by the former Lagos governor that he (Tinubu) would resign his membership of the APC if President Buhari nominates Ambode as ministerial nominee from the State.

In a statement by the SLG’s Convener, Comrade Adeniyi, Alimi Sulaiman and made available to DAILY POST on Tuesday, the group stated that “Tinubu has turned himself to Alpha and Omega of the State nay Nigeria politics, forgetting that only God gives and takes power and no human being can act like God.”

SLG maintained that “all the ideas of Tinubu in the political armament of the State and Nigeria was parochial and self serving.

“Ambode is more qualified than Tinubu because Ambode is educationally qualified to hold any position including Minister in the country,because he doesn’t have ‘Chicagogate’ on his educational qualification like Mr. Godfatherism.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/19/ministerial-appointment-tinubu-attack-allegedly-standing-buharis-nomination-ambode/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by donbachi(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Tinubu's hold on lagos to end in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Kingosytex(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2019
tinubu killed ambode by denying him his second tenure, now he finally wants to bury ambode by also denying him a ministerial appointment.

ambode f**ked up, he would have decamped liked ortom and tried out his popularity. he wouldn't have given up like a coward

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Kingosytex(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2019
donbachi:

i don't think so. tinubu is a grand master in the game of politics. he has many loyalists in all spheres of live, from the highly educated and sophisticated ones i.e the likes of osinbajo and femi down to the agberos i.e mc oluomo and the rest. tinubu is loved by the lagosians
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Karemarealty288(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Oya food don done...

Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Nbote(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dat one na their business... D last set of Ministers wetin we gain from dem?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by yarimo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:
Dat one na their business... D last set of Ministers wetin we gain from dem?
what do you mean by WE?
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Truthwords: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
If I had a way to launch thunder at some people, all political godfathers would be dead by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by SarkinYarki: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingosytex:

i don't think so. tinubu is a grand master in the game of politics. he has many loyalists in all spheres of live, from the highly educated and sophisticated ones i.e the likes of osinbajo and femi down to the agberos i.e mc oluomo and the rest. tinubu is loved by the lagosians

Nonsense , when we cut that endless source of his cash he will be finished in just 2 months..GEJ should have done that but instead he was giving Tinubu contract.. If I was GEJ here is a list of things I would have done to render Tinubu powerless

1 : I will get the EFCC to investigate the activities of Alpha Beta , I will get the FIRS to descend on Alpha Beta with mind boggling taxes and investigation of tax invasion and tax racketeering /fraud.

2: I will dismantle any toll on Federal roads and Federal waterway's.

3 revoke all C of Is sitting on old Federal govt plots in Ikoyi.

4. Close down TVC TV and radio.

5. Open intense investigation into the death of Fundho Williams.

6: Disband the Nurtw all over Nigeria and appoint a military sole administrator to realign them.

7: Make sure all all Federal might is employed to make sure Tinubus faction loses control of Lagos APC. .

Withing 2month after this Tinubu will run away into Oblivion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Nbote(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
yarimo:
what do you mean by WE?

I understand U are jobless hence ur need to always follow my comments and quickly jump in on my mentions. If U had a brain U'll figure it out.
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by aolawale025: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
If Buhari wants Ambode, Tinubu has to take it
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Aidejay(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Nonsense , when we cut that endless source of his cash he will be finished in just 2 months..GEJ should have done that but instead he was giving Tinubu contract.. If I was GEJ here is a list of things I would have done to render Tinubu powerless

1 : I will get the EFCC to investigate the activities of Alpha Beta , I will get the FIRS to descend on Alpha Beta with mind boggling taxes and investigation of tax invasion and tax racketeering /fraud.

6: Disband the Nurtw all over Nigeria and appoint a military sole administrator to realign them.

7: Make sure all all Federal might is employed to make sure Tinubus faction loses control of Lagos APC. .

Endless source of wealth. KEYWORD: ENDLESS
1.Investigation into Alpha Beta without probable cause will be thrown out by a court in one session before you investigate you must have reason to investigate you don't investigate to find a reason to investigate. You can't over tax or under tax there is a taxation formula business and FIRS operate by and it's constant not shifting not renegotiable without equally levelling the same on every single business entity in the country
If tinubu is as smart as he thinks alpha beta will be spotless.
2. Dismantle tolls, this is what u call sensible dismantling sources of revenue of a state so as to somehow frustrate a single man with billions in assets scattered around the world and financial havens where no one can reach. HOW WISE
3. No be only revoke na invoke
4. Close down a TV station and radio station AKA stifling freedom of press AKA frustrating the free media AKA threatening democracy AKA semi dictatorship AKA civil unrest, over step of government functions. Impossible, just ask AIT. A court struck down the NBC'S decision to close AIT down less than 24 hours after the deed
5. Investigation to discover what? Tinubus involvement? With out a credible reason to actually investigate such as an eye witness or audio and video proof or a confession nobody especially one like tinubu will seat down and let one dumbo drag his name through the mud in a murder investigation case open case closed
6.NURTW is a national association made up of stake holders in road transportation They hold the same bearings as the labor Congress u want to dismantle and militarize a whole union how? The only way to achieve this is full privatization of the transport industry just like saying u want to dismantle and militarize ASUU which nigerian lecturer or student or parent will sit and watch that happen
7. Federal might to impose on a states autonomy in other words send soldiers to manhandle tinubu loyalists in Lagos not forgetting this is a democracy. Ahbi what else is federal might? If not military and police u want to use the military. Bros
Just to hunt one man. Everything you mentioned here is dictatorship and we operate a democracy where everything u just mentioned is impossible without assuming a position of a dictator which of u do will result in nothing less than the 2nd civil war in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by SarkinYarki: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aidejay:

1.Investigation into Alpha Beta without probable cause will be thrown out by a court in one session before you investigate you must have reason to investigate you don't investigate to find a reason to investigate. You can't over tax or under tax there is a taxation formula business and FIRS operate by and it's constant not shifting not renegotiable without equally levelling the same on every single business entity in the country
2. Dismantle tolls, this is what u call sensible dismantling sources of revenue of a state so as to somehow frustrate a single man with billions in assets scattered around the world and financial havens where no one can reach. HOW WISE
4. Close down a TV station and radio station AKA stifling freedom of press AKA frustrating the free media AKA threatening democracy AKA semi dictatorship AKA civil unrest, over step of government functions. Impossible, just ask AIT. A court struck down the NBC'S decision to close AIT down less than 24 hours after the deed
5. Investigation to discover what? Tinubus involvement? With out a credible reason to actually investigate such as an eye witness or audio and video proof or a confession nobody especially one like tinubu will seat down and let one dumbo drag his name through the mud in a murder investigation case open case closed
6.NURTW is a national association made up of stake holders in road transportation They hold the same bearings as the labor Congress u want to dismantle and militarize a whole union how? The only way to achieve this is full privatization of the transport industry just like saying u want to dismantle and militarize ASUU which nigerian lecturer or student or parent will sit and watch that happen
7. Federal might to impose on a states autonomy in other words send soldiers to manhandle tinubu loyalists in Lagos not forgetting this is a democracy. Ahbi what else is federal might? If not military and police u want to use the military. Bros
Just to hunt one man. Everything you mentioned here is dictatorship and we operate a democracy where everything u just mentioned is impossible without assuming a position of a dictator which of u do will result in nothing less than the 2nd civil war in Nigeria

Is that not the same template the Buhari govt is using to oppress it's opposition ?
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Danwakae(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingosytex:

Tinubu is not love by lagosian except for those who love him for tribe and religion.

Even most of his loyalist are not that happy with him, because he dictate their political growth level....he is a Demi god in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by Lightening: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aidejay:

You are presuming that the attacking government will obey court order, abi?
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tinubu playing God.... ?

When will Afonjas have sense and put this brown teeth mafian in his place...
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by ChristianNorth: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Then what would you again?

You don't fight illegality with illegality.
Re: Tinubu Under Attack For Allegedly Standing Against Buhari’s Nomination Of Ambode by etrouble: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
donbachi:

By Jimi Agbaje and ex-convict Bode George who has been on each other's throat since Atiku gave them some billions to share? I think you need to wake up from sleep. Before the end of this year, there will be no PDP member in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Lady Storms Security Unity Of Kogi University, Breaks Raw Eggs(photos) / Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal Against Buhari’s Election / Nigerians Argue Over Buhari Not Shaking Hands With Tinubu's Wife At A Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.