Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,803 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

(video) UEFA Release New CL Intro And Liverpool Fans Will Love It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (video) UEFA Release New CL Intro And Liverpool Fans Will Love It (431 Views)

Ronaldo Fans Will Drink Sniper After Seeing This Photo / UEFA Release Their Top Ten Players Of The Year List, Eden Hazard Is Nineth / Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) UEFA Release New CL Intro And Liverpool Fans Will Love It by thomasina: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
UEFA have released the intro for the 2019/20 Champions League season with updated clips from the previous campaign.

The video features Gini Wijnaldum’s passionate celebrations following his second goal against Barcelona in the dramatic 4-0 win at Anfield.

The intro obviously ends with the current holders of the CL – us – with our captain lifting ol’ big ears over his head.

I only have one complaint: the intro is seriously lacking a bit of Divock Origi!

Watch it below:

SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Scores Another Sensational Goal From Inside His Own Half (video) / 2019 AFCON: Buhari Govt Reacts As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / It's SAD For My Brothers To Make Fun Of Me - Senegalese Midfielder, Krepin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.