Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Investors Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed (754 Views)

Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Just For Investors!!! / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please who knows about any private investor or money lender in kaduna aside lapo. Please help a sister. I need some financial assistance to complete my business opening. Thanks.
Re: Investors Needed by Kenni700(m): 3:38am On Jun 25, 2019
If you need investors, you can get them here on nairainland but you must pitch your proposal here and let people know what you want to do.
Give details about your business prospect and let the world know what you have to offer.

But you must say it on this forum.
I have raised 2.5m from this platform this month of June but i had to explain sincerely what I was doing currently and what i was going to do with the money.

I also showed picture of my products and my work space...people need evidence to see what you are doing.
So dont just look for investors that you may not get, tell the world what you have to offer and the investors who are intersted will find you.

I hope i have added something to you.

Regards.
kenni700limited@gmail.com
Re: Investors Needed by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2019
Kenni700:
If you need investors, you can get them here on nairainland but you must pitch your proposal here and let people know what you want to do.
Give details about your business prospect and let the world know what you have to offer.

But you must say it on this forum.
I have raised 2.5m from this platform this month of June but i had to explain sincerely what I was doing currently and what i was going to do with the money.
Thanks. I appreciate
I also showed picture of my products and my work space...people need evidence to see what you are doing.
So dont just look for investors that you may not get, tell the world what you have to offer and the investors who are intersted will find you.

I hope i have added something to you.

Regards.
kenni700limited@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honeywell Flour’s Profit Falls To N68m From N4.4bn / Is Condem Iron Business A Good One ? / Own 10% Stake Of A Mining Project Or Own 5% Permanent Stake Of The Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.