Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) (24300 Views)

CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) / Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) / PDP SW Congress: Fayose Escapes Attack As Over 150 Armed Thugs Invade Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by ezebunafo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
i support obaseki...no more godfatherism
it goes on and on do you think,obaseki will not anoint someone whenever his tenure elapses?he will definitely turn himself to a godfather after he might have succeded in crumbling osho's hold

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by ForeThinker: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Do any see anyhow
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by ifymadu: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Demonstration of craze in the name of democracy. Useless thugs
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Emmayen(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
psucc:
Please someone should remind me if the Omo-Agege is from Edo State. This is because of the way the house is already burning. He should quickly go in and do his stuff.
Omo Agege is from delta state
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by davidque007(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
You can just imagine what these governors will do if they had state police fully in their pockets

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by fortunechy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
may God break this country into 3 in Jesus name...... Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by fortunechy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
McSpeedy04:
Nigeria is almost gone. With the current state of nonsense happening now, it is best to say the military era is by far better than what these civilians are doing.
Is gone already
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
NextGovernor:
Politics ehhh. So Philip Shaaibu is against Oshiomole

That's to tell u notin like political slave in South South. Everybody na Oga.

Oshiomole who fought against Godfatherism now want to be the new Godfather. He non well.

I remember Oshoimole also use 5 members out of 24 to remove Gaba Wanu during his tenure.

Karma is real..
no it was 11/12 not 5 members
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Charmingpet: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
psucc:
Please someone should remind me if the Omo-Agege is from Edo State. This is because of the way the house is already burning. He should quickly go in and do his stuff.
omo-agege is from Delta state
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by mvem(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
dont you guys not realize that all of themsame ...whether pdp or apc....all thesame leaders with self interest at heart
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
obaseki only want to destroy godfatherism in edo state. the last messages of oyegun to the godfathers last month has said it all. nice one from obaseki. not Ambode that's coward in the game of politics. now they are waiting for Ambode.on his ministerial position. obaseki has learned the lesson Ambode suffered from his godfather and his men.. oshiomole won't survive it politically if he dare do rubbish.

Ambode na person. He just fat empty. No liver

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Legendguru: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
hmmm
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

Ambode na person. He just fat empty. No liver
Ambode na clueless coward jare. he's too fearful of his actions. obaseki no send oshiomole at all cos' he learn alot from Ambode coward behaviour. if you see what's going in edo state, obaseki is treating oshiomole fuckups in edo state. already obaseki has dismantle oshiomole political structures. you can see it vividly.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
ezebunafo:
it goes on and on do you think,obaseki will not anoint someone whenever his tenure elapses?he will definitely turn himself to a godfather after he might have succeded in crumbling osho's hold
And somebody too will destroy it why in power.
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Phillip Shuaibu to turn against Oshiomole is baffling.

That guys loyalty to Oshiomole in the past was so good. I remember how they turned that house to something else then with battle axe and bottles.
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Edyice: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yorubas should learn from other states mostly Niger delta .. lads got no joy , no god-fatherism
Tinubu is just belittling every Yoruba..

Maybe that's why they are know to be cowards grin grin
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Ambode na clueless coward jare. he's too fearful of his actions. obaseki no send oshiomole at all cos' he learn alot from Ambode coward behaviour. if you see what's going in edo state, obaseki is treating oshiomole fuckups in edo state. already oshiomole has dismantle oshiomole political structures. you can see it vividly.

I like this film though. Oshiomole should just relax in Abuja and forget Edo state.

I knew Oshiomole was finished when I saw the likes of Igbins and Bomboy visiting Obaseki. These people want to fight back,what Oshiomole needs is a solid backup from Captain Hosa.

TBH, I don't care if Obaseki is removed or Oshiomole power broken. Both are serpents.
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Edyice:
Yorubas should learn from other states mostly Niger delta .. lads got no joy , no god-fatherism
Tinubu is just belittling every Yoruba..

Maybe that's why they are know to be cowards grin grin

Osanobua!!!!

Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

I like this film though. Oshiomole should just relax in Abuja and forget Edo state.

I knew Oshiomole was finished when I saw the likes of Igbins and Bomboy visiting Obaseki. These people want to fight back,what Oshiomole needs is a solid backup from Captain Hosa.

TBH, I don't care if Obaseki is removed or Oshiomole power broken. Both are serpents.

obaseki will still survive it cos' obaseki has one year to go for the next governorship election that will take place in edo state. he's doing the needful in his state politics. he understand the game well.
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
obaseki will still survive it cos' obaseki has one year to go for the next governorship election that will take place in edo state. he's doing the needful in his state politics. he understand the game well.

I wish him goodluck,even if Oshiomole succeeds. Who ever he brings will still show him shege.

No man is god as far as Edo politics is concerned.
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by psucc(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
badostic:

YA FADA
Child of single parentage. Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

I wish him goodluck,even if Oshiomole succeeds. Who ever he brings will still show him shege.

No man is god as far as Edo politics is concerned.
yes.
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Iszzyvibes(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
Johnnyessence:
yes.
Trash
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
grin let him continue to wait while his fellow gangsters fight it out

They will soon need his dead meat to cool down!!!
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Iszzyvibes:
[color=#990000][/color]Trash
which trash.
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Timatayo1: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Obaseki na your mama and papa born you I love you so much you're not a bastard you not like ambode

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by accountantben: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Who have we offended in this country? Why have we allowed leadership to be hijack by thugs and nuisance. I'm ashamed of the attitude being exhibited by those who claim to be learned. It so unfortunate that politics have become a game of throne. We are no longer practising democracy, rather avenue to enrich one self and family. My God salvage this nation.
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by douchesnozzle(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
How person wan take do God father for South south or south east. It's not possible. South west is the home of political god fatherism. From Adedibu now Tinubu.
Re: Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) by Alejobs: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian / Controversy Lingers As Appeal Court Overrules Malami On Electoral Act / Explosions, Gunshots Rock Rivers TV, Radio Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.