Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/19 (155 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/19 by dallyemmy: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/19 by dallyemmy: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, June 20, 2019) -

*More Than Conquerors*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul from eternal destruction, through the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for fighting all my battles, and for making me, more than conqueror and an overcomer.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.I take authority, and dominion over you, Satan, and all your agents, and I bind you and render all your activities in my life, home and ministry, null and void, in Jesus' name.

5.Satan, I overcome you in my life, family and ministry, by the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary and by the word of my testimony, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, knowledge, wisdom, power and self-control, that will ensure the total defeat of the devil and his agents, in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as from today, let all things, both positive and negative, work together for my good, to the shame and total defeat of my enemies, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, make my enemies submit themselves to Your presence in my life, and let every gate blocking my progress open unto me, of their own accord, in Jesus’ Name.

9.Father, turn every hopeless situation in my life around, for good, and give me a resounding victory over all my adversaries, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and make him more than conqueror, and an Overcomer, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Suffer For? / Message: Believe And Press On With Faith. / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.