Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Help! Help!! Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Help!! Help!!! (364 Views)

Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) / Help! Help!! Help!!! Am Failing My Wife / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! Help!!! by kimgmizzy: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
I saw this post on Facebook and decided to post it here for you to help in donation and sharing of post visit here mother's Facebook page for more:- Eniola Oyelekan Parakoyi .

Save a soul, Parakoyi adediwura, A girl of 3years ,she has been Diagnosed with brain Tumor she needs an urgent operation which require 3 million.Therefore the family is begging and pleading with individuals,groups,friends,phi
lanthropists,and indeed Good People of Nigeria to come to the rescue of the 3year old girl from this deadly disease,and she will also be paying #50,000 daily for bed space at FMC Idi aba abeokuta,we also need ur prayers and no amount is too small.pls we are seriously begging,the pain and discomfort is too much,so she needs urgent medical attention.. (Acct Num 2049949089 oyelekan Eniola uba) God bless you all.

The family really needs help who knows if she will be the first female president of Nigeria or the richest woman in the world in the nearest future. pardon my blogging skills.

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by kimgmizzy: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
more pictures:-

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by kimgmizzy: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
lalasticlala help us push to the front page o!
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by ahnie: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Such a cute kid.... cry
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by kimgmizzy: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
ahnie:
Such a cute kid.... cry
help us in sharing the news please
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by delishpot: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is there a way to pay directly to the hospital. Cos na another name patient dey bear and na another name dey bank account. Surnames don't match.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by kimgmizzy: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
delishpot:
Is there a way to pay directly to the hospital. Cos na another name patient dey bear and na another name dey bank account. Surnames don't match.
that is her mother account visit her Facebook page
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by delishpot: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
kimgmizzy:
that is her mother account visit her Facebook page

OK o.

(1) (Reply)

50 Pieces Of YONI PEARLS Now #20,000. Grab While Stock Lasts / NAFDAC Finally Ban The Use Of Sniper / A texas woman Was So Excited To Finish Treatment For Breast Cancer(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.