Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Tinsel Discussion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tinsel Discussion Thread (5050 Views)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / All About Mnet Tinsel: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinsel Discussion Thread by angeladede(f): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2010
Fellow lovers of MNET's TINSEL, this is a place where we can discuss the latest on the show - the current plots, the characters, speculations on future developments, etc. Will Chuks win the election? Who killed Reginald Okoh? Why is Omar Sharif's name still in the credits? Will Phillip end up with Mabel or the hot writer chick? What kind of  calls himself The Force anyway?

It's also a place to discuss old episodes, other works by the actors and writers, and if they'll ever release season DVDs like is done in the West.
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by DoubleN(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
Can' t believe this thread has been on for this long and there have been no posts. All i can say is i am addicted! grin. Best Soap to come out of Nigeria.
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by angeladede(f): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2010
Yes it's quite disappointing that the thread didn't get any responses. But the Facebook Fan page has a lot of traffic so I guess a lot of fans prefer to discuss the show there.

Well since you're here, what do you think about Angela's acquittal? Will Amaka see reason and realize that Angela was never a real suspect? Will it prompt the police to investigate further or will they conclude that Reginald's death was a suicide? Will Sunom try to kill Masters?
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by DoubleN(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2010
Sunom try to kill Masters? Its a possibility but i don't see him trying something as stupid as that. I am so happy that Angela got acquitted. I want to see Kwame walk and how it would affect Telema. sad
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by angeladede(f): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2010
I was surprised Sunom didn't try to kill Masters the moment the mafia boss accused him of killing Reginald. But maybe he was so caught off guard. Time will tell,

I hope they don't bring up the old love triangle between Telema, Kwame and Soji. Was Kwame really planning on proposing to Telema in front of her boyfriend? And is Telema really so confused? The way things are going, I hope she ends up losing both men. Soji was looking at Bimpe with concern yesterday. Maybe he will end up falling for her after all?
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by Reptyle(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
That Amaka is so annoying! After pushing Reginald to his death, she is dating his killer. As for Sunom, he won't try Masters. Masters is a criminal on a different level. Loving the show.
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by angeladede(f): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2010
I won't go as far as to say that Amaka pushed Reginald into drugs and to his death because Reginald is a grown man and he is responsible for his own actions - including sleeping with his PA which was what started all this mess. You might as well blame Brenda for planting Angela as a spy in Reel, but you would still have to hold Reginald accountable for having the affair and alienating his wife,
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by anonimi: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
Just bumped into the french translation of Tinsel on RTI- The Ivorian national TV.
Quite impressive for a Nigerian/SA production and the translation was very well done in a professional way. Like those South American operas that we were stuck with some years ago.
Kudos to DSTV crew.
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by qwest(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
heard from a source that tinsel costs mnet 200 million a show, please can someone confirm this.
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by anonimi: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2011
^^^
200m/episode is outrageous. maybe for a season.
and that is why they are finding ingenious ways to recoup their investment, such as the french translation.
i am almost certain they will be doing DVD of the series in due course.
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by kreative: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2011
Are you a big fan of Tinsel soap? Here's a review of everything that went down last week: http:///tC5kbZ #Tinsel

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by onyxo76(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2012
i just love tinsel esp the one they show at 12.30 on africa magic. i hardly ever miss it even at work, i love masters the most. the man is cold blooded drug dealer.
Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by vinderbilt: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2012
please who knows how to contact the producers of this TV show?

Re: Tinsel Discussion Thread by meobizy(f): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
I hate when this forum does this thing. Anyway, thank God for Facebook, Quora, Reddit and other foreign-based better suited alternatives.

(1) (Reply)

Christomegavision Films OMEGA VISION- Gospel Drama, Movies-supernatural / Which Site Can I Download Series Films At Once?? / I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.