Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? (793 Views)

I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? / Can A Corper Redeploy Twice? / My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by bless4j: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Greetings to all.

I was just been posted to camp in Ogun state for NYSC Batch B stream 1 and I really wants to redeploy to Nasarawa state were my husband based. my wedding is coming up this 19 & 20th July, 2019. Currently my wedding card is out and I came with it to the camp, Can I present it for redeployment?

OR

If any other guarantee ways please share with me

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by Umarzy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
It's possible for you to redeploy to Nasarrawa on the Marriage basis. However, you will need to present your marriage certificate in camp as the evidence. You might as well present your wedding card should you want to further substantiate your claim. The form for relocation is usually out after a week in camp and anyone that wants to redeploy will be given to fill. It's very simple
Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by bless4j: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Umarzy:
It's possible for you to redeploy to Nasarrawa on the Marriage basis. However, you will need to present your marriage certificate in camp as the evidence. You might as well present your wedding card should you want to further substantiate your claim. The form for relocation is usually out after a week in camp and anyone that wants to redeploy will be given to fill. It's very simple

Thank you for sharing.... but at the moment I'm not yet married so I do not have marriage certificate. But I do have my wedding Invitation card with me.
Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by Umarzy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
bless4j:

Thank you for sharing.... but at the moment I'm not yet married so I do not have marriage certificate. But I do have my wedding Invitation card with me.

I am not sure if those people will really consider the wedding invitation card. They may do shaa. If otherwise, try and get the marriage certificate done and sent to you so that you will present it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by bless4j: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Umarzy:

I am not sure if those people will really consider the wedding invitation card. They may do shaa. If otherwise, try and get the marriage certificate done and sent to you so that you will present it.

Okay
Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2019
bless4j:
Greetings to all.

I was just been posted to camp in Ogun state for NYSC Batch B stream 1 and I really wants to redeploy to Nasarawa state were my husband based. my wedding is coming up this 19 & 20th July, 2019. Currently my wedding card is out and I came with it to the camp, Can I present it for redeployment?

OR

If any other guarantee ways please share with me

Thanks.
Presenting your wedding IV is a good suggestion but I doubt they will honor it. How about you apply for relocation on health ground? I can get you a medical report to that effect and prep you on how to convince them at the interview.
Contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by Lindylii(f): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello

My name is Cynthia . I help corpers work their nysc posting or redeployment to any state of their choice at a cost.

This is a genuine contact and I can guarantee you of refund if your posting/redeployment is not done which has never happened before.

Call/whatsapp 09057688805 for details. Kindly tell your friends who would need my services. Thank you
Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by Olayinkabelove1: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nysc Redeployment Guide

ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END

There are three reasons you can use to apply for redeployment in camp

1. Security issues
2. Medical issues
3. Pregnancy

Medical issues
This information is very important for those of us that will be posted to places we don't like and don't have money to work relocation in camp which is usually 35k - 45k.
Medical issues is the only sure way to get redeployment letter or relocation letter without spending much at most #3000 and the chance of success is cap at 80% and if you know how to play your part the chances of success can be increase to 100% ( don't worry I can teach you how to play your part).
So, what is this medical issues am talking about. This has to do with writing a letter and attaching a medical report with it as evidence to backup your claim.
For example let say I hv asthma and I am posted to the northern part of Nigeria (where there is much dust and sand) for my Nysc. What do expect to happen to the person? Surely, the person is going to find it very difficult to survive because of the dust. So, Nysc as taken this into consideration and they allow people with this medical issues or something similar or worst to redeploy to any state of their choice (Note any state of their choice).
Here, is the trick I will make a medical report for you for just #3000 stating that you hv similar issues and if you play your part well it will work for you. All the people I did it for previously are now in different state they redeploy to. Note I will not only make the medical report for u, I will give you advice on how to go about it and if you follow my instructions properly I assure you immediately after camp you will receive your redeployment letter.

If you are interested just chat me up Whatsapp 09059372785
Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by bless4j: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
EditLord:
Presenting your wedding IV is a good suggestion but I doubt they will honor it. How about you apply for relocation on health ground? I can get you a medical report to that effect and prep you on how to convince them at the interview.
Contact on my signature

Okay........ I was told that there will be room for medical test to confirm someone claims in the camp.
Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by bless4j: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Olayinkabelove1:
Nysc Redeployment Guide

ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END

There are three reasons you can use to apply for redeployment in camp

1. Security issues
2. Medical issues
3. Pregnancy

Medical issues
This information is very important for those of us that will be posted to places we don't like and don't have money to work relocation in camp which is usually 35k - 45k.
Medical issues is the only sure way to get redeployment letter or relocation letter without spending much at most #3000 and the chance of success is cap at 80% and if you know how to play your part the chances of success can be increase to 100% ( don't worry I can teach you how to play your part).
So, what is this medical issues am talking about. This has to do with writing a letter and attaching a medical report with it as evidence to backup your claim.
For example let say I hv asthma and I am posted to the northern part of Nigeria (where there is much dust and sand) for my Nysc. What do expect to happen to the person? Surely, the person is going to find it very difficult to survive because of the dust. So, Nysc as taken this into consideration and they allow people with this medical issues or something similar or worst to redeploy to any state of their choice (Note any state of their choice).
Here, is the trick I will make a medical report for you for just #3000 stating that you hv similar issues and if you play your part well it will work for you. All the people I did it for previously are now in different state they redeploy to. Note I will not only make the medical report for u, I will give you advice on how to go about it and if you follow my instructions properly I assure you immediately after camp you will receive your redeployment letter.

If you are interested just chat me up Whatsapp 09059372785

Where do you stay
Re: How Can I Redeploy Successfully????? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
bless4j:

Okay........ I was told that there will be room for medical test to confirm someone claims in the camp.
No medical test, just interview

(1) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch A 13, Enugu Team. / Is There Going To Be Batch C / Jigawa Batch A 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.