Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Landed Property Gift - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landed Property Gift (361 Views)

GIFT City Property | Gift City Real Estate Investment / Grab Your 11th Hour Property Gift / Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landed Property Gift by temi4fash(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please a relative of mine gave us a Land in my village, He told me to go do any letter for him to sign that he has given us the Land.

I meet a lawyer, He said all i need is Deed of Gift and i need the address in order to prepare the document.

But upon asking him for the address, He says he does not have an idea of the address at all,as the place is a developing area and the street has not been named yet.

Can anybody help with the info i need?

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Mansion For Sale / Distress Sale / Emotan Gardens Serviced Estate Benin City, Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.