Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

You’ll Never Give “the Homeless A Place To Stay” After This True Life Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’ll Never Give “the Homeless A Place To Stay” After This True Life Story (342 Views)

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’ll Never Give “the Homeless A Place To Stay” After This True Life Story by crackclap: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Watch out because you’ll Never Give “the Homeless a Place to Stay” after this, the Unforgiving Deaths of Mom & Son as a Ransom for Being Nice.

I remember my dad once said “恩大仇深” (the greater the favor, the greater the resentment). Meaning if you give someone a favor that’s so big, beyond their ability to repay you, they will resent you for this favor, this guilt that they now have.

And in order to get rid of that guilt, they end up resenting you, to the point of violence. That’s why a lot of people would thank their god instead of the people who actually helped them during hardship. God doesn’t require repayment.

God is obligated to love them unconditionally. Other people aren’t – Feifei Wang.

It is often said that judging a man from his looks is deceitful, but I tell you, the guy you are about to see will grant you an instant judgement of what he is capable of doing.

When the Lord God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually, did we really expect good from a flesh and blood?

Maybe you’ve got a great dad, mom, bro, girl sister and friends, however, you’ve got to know that not all men are equal. In fact, you’ve got to set boundaries else you will curse yourself for being a nice person.

I have so much to talk about this, but since it’s not all about me, let’s see what really happened. Why you’ll never give the homeless a place to stay after this.

The Heart Breaking Story of the Wilkinson’s
In March 2016, mother-of-two Tracey Wilkinson had seen Aaron Barley, a “supposed homeless man”, shivering and trying to keep warm in a cardboard box outside of her local Tesco. Unable to just walk on by, she offered to drive Aaron to the council offices to help him get a place at a hostel.

Although he was now in a hostel, he still had very little money or food, so Tracey organized his breakfast and dinner every day.

Sometimes serving him food would mean inviting him over to her home to eat dinner with her family.

Aaron said: “I just need somebody to give me a chance. I need somebody to give me a lucky break.”

Hearing that from Aaron, Tracey’s husband, Peter Wilkinson, found him a job in his manufacturing firm and he was then able to move into a flat of his own.

For whatever reasons no one knew, he began taking drugs and went off the rails. Managers at the firm reported high levels of absence and aggressive behavior. He was let go, which then resulted in him being evicted from his flat.

Mr. Wilkinson then found him asleep on their driveway and so the family decided to try and help him again. This time they organized council housing for him, paying out of their own pocket for his accommodation during the time that it took to get all this set-up.

He was even invited to spend Christmas with the family in their home. Afterward Aaron wrote Tracey a letter addressed ‘to the mother I never had’.

In March 2017, a year after they had first met, Aaron went very quietly and slowly back to the Wilkinson family home.

CCTV footage also captured Barley trying to break into the family home the night before and when he found it locked, he waited in the garden shed for an opportunity, which came as Peter left to take the dog for its morning walk.

Of Course, by this time the back door was left unlocked (it’s a very safe area (usually) for this short period of time. This was when Aaron Barley struck hard.

What happened? Cover your mouth here.

Aaron stabbed Tracey (the woman she called the mother he never had’) and her 13-year-old son, Pierce, to death. Yes, to death.

Tracey, aged 50, died at the scene and Pierce, who was just 13-years-old, died later in hospital.

That is how men are. Be careful.

#1. Image - Tracey & her son
#2. Image - Aeron

Aaron’s’ Encounter with Mr. Wilkinson, Tracey's husband - https://crackclap.com/the-homeless-a-place-to-stay/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secondary Students In Ibadan / Cute Photos Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Enjoying A Boat Ride / Check Out Places To Go For Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.